User Avatar Image

Rabbids at the Inventory?

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
they raving their party so they are raving a porker night at the invetory right???:confused:
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll cover for her. Making it even weirder when I sing Poker Face.
  • DJYellow22;387841 said:
    I want Lady Gaga to be in Poker Night.
  • ^win.

All right, these pepsi threads are just getting weird. it would be better to stop posting and let them die out altogether.
  • NameOfUser;390735 said:
    ^win.

All right, these pepsi threads are just getting weird. it would be better to stop posting and let them die out altogether.
    no way, then he'll just attack the forums with a new one. its best to just keep making fun of this one so he doesn't post anymore.
  • We could pre-emptively make threads for everything else he might want. Master Chief, Kirby, Solid Snake, the Lich King, Pikachu, King Graham, Lord British, Vader's Apprentice, Kratos, Peter Venkman, Sephiroth, Roger Wilco, Tommy Vercetti, Frank West, Dr. Wily, Ezio Auditore, Sir Cucumber, Captain Fwiffo, Beavis and Butt-head, Simon the Sorcerer, Batman, Optimus Prime, Lavos, and Dragonmaster Alex for Poker Night!!!!!

(bonus points if you know all of them)
  • so like why is this topic still alive.
  • to keep him from posting more of them.
  • Seems to be working in some small capacity, though I don't get how. Then again, pepsi doesn't seem to follow any logic in sentence structure or copyright either.
  • I saw this, and saw it had three pages, so assumed it had some form of credibility - so I read it. All of it!

LOL.
  • Scnew;391421 said:
    We could pre-emptively make threads for everything else he might want. Master Chief, Kirby, Solid Snake, the Lich King, Pikachu, King Graham, Lord British, Vader's Apprentice, Kratos, Peter Venkman, Sephiroth, Roger Wilco, Tommy Vercetti, Frank West, Dr. Wily, Ezio Auditore, Sir Cucumber, Captain Fwiffo, Beavis and Butt-head, Simon the Sorcerer, Batman, Optimus Prime, Lavos, and Dragonmaster Alex for Poker Night!!!!!

(bonus points if you know all of them)
    Ahhh I want King Graham. Brings me back to that good ol' Hoyle card games.
Add Comment