User Avatar Image

LucasArts to make curse special edition?

posted by jermy52 on - last edited - Viewed by 7.1K users
the guybrush skin in the force unleashed 2 looked a lot like the Guybrush in curse of monkey island.is this hinting that they might make a curse of monkey island special edition with the same kind of look as the skin?
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • mgrant;396435 said:
    ^ agree 100% on that, dude'ess.
    Fixed. :p

Took me some time to learn that Mickey is a she. :)

But as for CMI, as I have said before, better resolution, better sound and music and the missing cutscenes. That is all the remake the game needs. :)
  • VeronicanPlay;396529 said:
    Took me some time to learn the Mickey is a she. :)
    What?! o_O

Seriously, there needs to be a field for gender in our user info, this sort of thing happens way too often.
  • I agree, as you may be able tell from my user title.

Also: must we really have another thread about this? Can't we just revive one of the various other older threads about the same topic? Like this one, or perhaps this one here? I just feel like we're going over the exact same points as we have before.
  • Hayden;396537 said:
    I just feel like we're going over the exact same points as we have before.
    So what else is new?
  • GuruGuru214;396556 said:
    So what else is new?
    Hah, good point. It happens all the time, doesn't it? I find myself repeating the same points so often in separate threads. Actually, sometimes I repeat myself in the same thread, when some people are too lazy to look through previous pages to see whether or not someone has already posted the same question, query, theory, topic or statement before them before posting, thus triggering the same freaking conversation/discussion again...

[/rant]
  • VeronicanPlay;396529 said:
    Fixed. :p

Took me some time to learn that Mickey is a she. :)
    Haha, thanks for that fix!
    GuruGuru214;396535 said:
    What?! o_O

Seriously, there needs to be a field for gender in our user info, this sort of thing happens way too often.
    Yeah... there should be one, that's the beauty of the internet.

Anyhow, we should have one of the CMI:SE threads as a sticky, or something of that sort. Or... was this brought up already in one of the many threads?
  • Captain Mickey;396569 said:
    Anyhow, we should have one of the CMI:SE threads as a sticky, or something of that sort. Or... was this brought up already in one of the many threads?
    No, I don't think it was, but yes, I agree with you - we should have one of them as a sticky. I would suggest the thread that Irishmile started (as that was the first one).
  • I sure hope not. There's nothing wrong with the original version of the classic. There's nothing to add, it's a special game, it's aged beautifully. It was a terrific project that has proven to be timeless. Even if it is aging, it has proven to be a masterpiece in both art and production!

LEAVE IT ALONE. Give us MI 6 if anything.
  • lucasarts should remake escape and have Alexandra Boyd voice Elaine to fit the rest of the games.
Add Comment