User Avatar Image

Monkey Island DVD when when when

posted by jakester1 on - last edited - Viewed by 252 users
The threads say "spring 2010" well spring is over
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just when I thought I'd seen the last of these threads.
  • apenpaap;396109 said:
    Just when I thought I'd seen the last of these threads.
    The same thought went through my head. Geez, that was hell - having the high-priced shipping thread and then the DVD thread both within a short space of each other. The amount of stupidity and ignorance that I witnessed was incredible - it sort of overloaded my tolerance at times, and made me give up at other times. When you have one person complain about something without properly researching their info (or perhaps just not thinking), having to explain the problem to them and why things are happening the way they are, tell them nicely why they are wrong, resolve the problem [sort of], only to have another person come along on the next page, complain about the same problem, using almost the exact same words... it just got frustrating as hell.

    I'm pretty sure you felt sort of the same way?
  • Hayden;396121 said:
    I'm pretty sure you felt sort of the same way?
    Pretty much, yeah. Until I decided not to even bother anymore and just add some appropriate tags to these sort of threads instead.
  • Hey guys! I'm sorry 'cause I guess this question has been asked several times before, but I couldn't find an answer in the forum and I wasn't sure where I should write but... If I buy the collector's DVD game with the 5 episodes, there will be already a translation? I know that the translation subject has been repeated, but all I can find are messages written long time ago so I don't know what's the situation now... Thanks lads!
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Jimmy_bcn;396673 said:
    If I buy the collector's DVD game with the 5 episodes, there will be already a translation?
    No, there will not.
    At this time, the only officially translated version of TOMI is the German one, distributed in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by Daedalic Entertainment.
  • Macfly77;396677 said:
    No, there will not.
    At this time, the only officially translated version of TOMI is the German one, distributed in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by Daedalic Entertainment.
    Thanks a lot man, I will try some unofficial translations hoping some day a good one comes
  • By the way, I assume that buying the Collector's edition, which includes the 5 episodes, I will recieve a pack with the dvds in my house, am I right? I mean; it's not a digital download or so...
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Buying the Collector's Edition (also known as standard DVD) gets you the DVD AND the digital downloads (ready for download as soon as you've completed the order).
  • Macfly77;396711 said:
    Buying the Collector's Edition (also known as standard DVD) gets you the DVD AND the digital downloads (ready for download as soon as you've completed the order).
    Cool! Will buy it soon then... It's always nice have the game with the box and all the stuff...

    Thanks a lot MacFly77!
Add Comment