User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DrRocketGenius;397049 said:
    My last purchase was the preorder of the Mario 25th Anniversary Collection.

I didn't even know it was on the computer. I have it on my iPhone.
    I didn't know it was up for pre-order.
    Just bought it too.
  • I've been picking up deals on vidya games all over the show

I gots - DogFighter, Tale of Tales bundle, Amnesia, Trine, Frontlines: Fuel of War and ShodanFreeman was kind enough to gift me Nation Red for the promise of a kiss

Props to Rather Douche-ing for pointing out the deals on the Tale of Tales bundle and Amnesia
  • JedExodus;397122 said:
    ShodanFreeman was kind enough to gift me Nation Red for the promise of a kiss
    That I still haven't received. :mad:
  • 3 half barbecued chicken, 3 frenchfries/chips and 3 cola. I was buying dinner for my mum, my brother and me. :)
  • Onimusha 1-3, the first professor layton game, a PS1 controller (to mod my fiance's arcade stick to work with both PS2 and PS3), Conker's Pocket Tails, and the first Mario and Luigi game.
  • The Highway;397629 said:
    A Waboba
    I was originally going to ask "a what?", but decided that I could just as easily ask Google, and find the wiki page.

And, might I say, that's one cool invention! I wish the damn thing were on the market a little earlier - I always hated throwing around a ball in the pool and having it just land on the water with a splat and stay there...
  • A water filter pitcher. No more nasty city tap water taste for me. =O
  • Thanks to TellTale my BttF love has been rekindled and that's not always a good thing. >.>

I bought this:

I was contemplating getting the EU Blu-Ray Delorean edition which doesn't come in a Tin-box but does have a small Delorean model. But as it turns out this edition would be released in the UK too but because of the poor quality of the model Universal Studios cancelled it a week before release.
    Well, I won't have dutch subtitles but the UK release has the Turkish and Japanese audio track. :D:D:D

(my parents are turkish >.>)
  • Comrade Pants;397062 said:
    Why can't horror movies be this awesome anymore?

WHY!!!???!!!
    Good horror will come back around eventually. It always does, just like Dracula, who never stays dead.
Add Comment