User Avatar Image

Will there be Team Fortress 2 Items?

posted by ClanLord on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users
well my friend bought 5 copies for all his accounts, cuz he thinks there will be TF2 items..

can someone please confirm? thanks
134 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Aww, but what about The Big Kill?
  • ClanLord;396183 said:
    well my friend bought 5 copies for all his accounts, cuz he thinks there will be TF2 items..

can someone please confirm? thanks
    Well, IMHO, he's pretty stupid buying 5 copies when he doesn't even know.
  • Jake;397184 said:
    Same Lugermorph. It's going to be interesting maybe in terms of what it does to the scarcity and perceived value of that item vs the other Devil's Playhouse items, but the Poker Night team wanted to give people a chance to get one of the iconic Sam & Max items while keeping the rest of them rare, and the Lugermorph seemed like it hit the balance well between a cool item and one we could part with in terms of exclusivity.

Mostly, though, it made sense for Max to bet his "badge and gun," a classic police pairing.
    you guys should have finish sam hat instead, would look great on spy
  • Sheesh. There's probably been more discussion about Poker Night online in the past couple of hours than there's been in the rest of the time since its announcement. It's crazy what TF2 items do to people. But if it brings more attention to Telltale, I can't complain. ;)
  • Wait, I spot a goof. Those shades don't belong to Dangeresque. They belong to Dangeresque, too?

Oh wait, now I get why they're for the Demoman. They're supposed to be like Kanye West shades, right?
  • Great! Now I can actually use the Lugermorph in-game without people constantly trying to open trades with me to take it away. : P
    I don't care if it's rare or not, it's purty damn cool.
  • NameOfUser;397222 said:
    Wait, I spot a goof. Those shades don't belong to Dangeresque. They belong to Dangeresque, too?

Oh wait, now I get why they're for the Demoman. They're supposed to be like Kanye West shades, right?
    Actually, I think they're for the Demoman because HE'S GONNA HAVE TO STICKYJUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
  • Hello, I just bought the game a half hour ago, do I still qualify for the items or did I have to order a month ago?
  • snorlax;397248 said:
    Hello, I just bought the game a half hour ago, do I still qualify for the items or did I have to order a month ago?
    You're good to go, pre-order just means you buy it before it's released. : )
  • Will the Dangeresque Too's Glasses be a Misc item? So i can use it with my Purple Hallmark
Add Comment