32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    It's an original piece written for the trailer by Jared Emerson-Johnson. (If you listen closely you can hear snippets of the Dangeresque theme, Sam & Max's office theme, and the TF2 theme in a few places, too.) So, it's not available anywhere but the trailer, sorry!
  • Alright that's too bad. Thanks a lot for the quick response though.
  • Jake;397696 said:
    It's an original piece written for the trailer by Jared Emerson-Johnson. (If you listen closely you can hear snippets of the Dangeresque theme, Sam & Max's office theme, and the TF2 theme in a few places, too.) So, it's not available anywhere but the trailer, sorry!
    i'd just like to take this time to state how awesome you are for communicating with the telltale community as much as you do. few companies are willing to do this at all, let alone to the extent that you do. giving us any and all information that you can, and giving us teasers that makes us want to rip our hair out. keep up the GREAT work!!! this is one of the reasons i love this company and want to support it whenever possible! keep on rockin!!!
  • I love how Jared always inserts some themes disguised in the form of a new theme. It's amazing the talent of this guy! Some day, I hope he does something in the movie business.
  • I just logged in, registered a name, and found this thread just so I could say that I'd really, really love to be able to get this music. So far, the music on the website and the trailer have been fantastic, and if you guys were planning on releasing some, that'd be incredible.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Looking into getting the track for you guys.
  • Jake;397768 said:
    Looking into getting the track for you guys.
    :D That would be awesome if you can.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Okay, I got a copy of the music for you guys, care of Jared, the composer.

You can download it here. Enjoy!
  • Jake;397800 said:

Cool, now will we be able to listen to this music during the actual game, or a different peace of music.
  • Jake;397800 said:

Both Jared and yourself are excellent, just like this music! Thank you!
Add Comment