User Avatar Image

The trailer

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 770 users
So, I just saw the trailer, and I must say; I'm impressed. Tycho's model isn't perfect, but it's better than I expected. Also, his voice (Andrew Chaikin, was it?) sounded EXACTLY like how I always hear him in the comics. More than Jerry Holkins, even!

And is it just me, or is The Heavy's animation better than everyone else's, or is it because his model is more detailed?

What did you guys think?
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The trailer really got me drooling
  • To be honest, I almost wet myself when I first saw it, though I was a bit disappointed with Tycho's model. However, even though he doesn't quite have the Krahulik look, I was really impressed with how quickly his face can go from "What the f--k?" to "I...I really didn't need to know that..." (It's at the point just after Heavy says "Fool me three times, I am sent to my death.") And his hair flops! Praise be to God, his hair flops!!
  • OttersPod;397854 said:
    nd his hair flops! Praise be to God, his hair flops!!
    Haha, that got me crying too! Though another complaint about Tycho that I have is his lip-synching, which is weird.
  • tredlow;397984 said:
    Haha, that got me crying too! Though another complaint about Tycho that I have is his lip-synching, which is weird.
    But so is Max's, and that's Telltale's own character (sorta...). I think that was the trailer; it should be better in the actual game. :)
  • I'm just glad to see some media. I think everyone really needed it.
  • This has made me excited!! Can't wait. :)
    If it hasn't been mentioned before, around 1:02, something.. weird is going on with the Heavy's nose.

That Tycho <3
  • lol I noticed in trailer when there is short clip from game with HUD there was Q (qeen) card and there was girl from TF2 BLU calendar.Also TF2 fonts on cards.
  • adventureaddict;398652 said:
    This has made me excited!! Can't wait. :)
    If it hasn't been mentioned before, around 1:02, something.. weird is going on with the Heavy's nose.

That Tycho <3</div>
    I know you didn't mean it that way, but I read it as "something... weird is going on with the Heavy's nose that Tycho loves."
  • I love how in that trailer we get a second of demonic Tycho, but I alway thought of his voice changing during those for some reason
  • Maybe it will. I would think that since this is Tycho's first line of dialogue ever, they left it unaltered for the trailer.
Add Comment