User Avatar Image

When Can We Expect Screenshots or a Demo?

posted by marty mc fly 2015 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
i want to see some screen shots of the game and demos
76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Seriously, I shouldn't be here, I'm nearly 40!! That said, the films did come out in my teen years, so that has to count as "ok", right?
    It was Monkey Island, yet again, made in my teen years, that first made me buy TT stuff...
  • that not bad, i'm not that far away from getting 30, thats not as bad as getting 40 (dont wanna offend anyone here), but its still HEAVY, isnt it??

HEAVY?? get it? damn....

edit: and it doesnt matter how old you are, if youre a fan of telltale and in this paritcular case a fan of bttf, YOU SHOULD BE HERE!!!!! no matter what...
  • PedsterUK;398256 said:
    Seriously, I shouldn't be here, I'm nearly 40!!
    Don't worry, there are plenty of old timers here.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Just five months after the announcement, the gaming world is so hyped up about this game and we haven't even had a real glimpse of the graphics! First trailer is set for December 02, and a month from now, the release of the first episode will be imminent.

These release schedules are incredible. Does any other successful company manage something like that?

Anyway - the DeLorean's engine has started. There are only five to seven weeks left for pre-release information and marketing, I can't imagine that they won't be put to use. I wouldn't bet on "three screens next week", but we're close now. So close. ;)

/edit: I'm as old as Marty would be now, minus ten years.
  • Vainamoinen;398741 said:
    These release schedules are incredible. Does any other successful company manage something like that?
    Polyphony Digital operate on an incredibly tight schedule and are known industry-wide for producing and getting the game to market in insane speeds.
  • This "free episode" is the modern equivalent to a shareware version. Man I miss those.
  • Wait, is the first episode free for good or just until the pre-order deal ends?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    As the BTTF Blu Ray boxes with the "code" are still sold after the BTTF game is released, I'd go ahead and say "free for good". :D
  • Free "free"? Or like buy a whole season and get one episode free free?
  • Alan Johnson;398142 said:
    @Strayth: He wants multiple demos. Duh.

But yeah, the first episode is basically a demo. More media is on the way (no timeframe on that) but it's coming.
    Hey that's cool! I'll be looking forward to that.
Add Comment