Captain Mickey wrote: »
When you and a friend take two styrofoam swords at a toy store and start to insult sword fight.
SM_Unlimited wrote: »
- You think up a fiendishly voodoo enfused plan every so often to finally make elaine your willing bride! Nope...
- You advertise latest state of the art game with high quality 3d graphics too your friends... LOOM! Aye! YAY!
- Ask the shopkeeper about each and every item individually before buying each one with peices of eight you earn from a circus. (Ensure you own a helmet) YAY!
- If someone asks to call you a particular name like Bob for instance respond "You shall call me Murray! I am the harbinger of your doom, and the forces of darkness shall look upon me as I stride through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike" YAY!
- Wonder why your grog O beer dosn't eat through the cup.YAY!
- You own every soundtrack from all previous games and listen to it 24/7 no matter what your doing. (Monkey island just makes the best life background music) YAY! (so true)
- You end your farewells with a "Wherever you go on sea or land you can't ever hide from largo leGrande" on occasion
- Tell your neighbourhood ghost hunter to stock up on that root beer. No ghost hunters, but random people sometimes
- Act out major cinematic moments from each game every so often. More like always!
- When a friend wants a breath mint say "Here take one, in fact take the whole roll. Best 5 peices of eight you have ever spent"YAY
- When its queit you can still hear the monkeys.... The monkeys are always listening...And... YAY!
Friar wrote: »
Ha! I would love to try that! If i had any friends who liked Monkey Island...
Sailorcuteness wrote: »
you can still do it and just confuse them plus you will most likely win since they havnt lerned any comebacks
puzzlebox wrote: »
Or just go to the toy store and pick on random kids.
Lennie Melvin wrote: »
- When you cried at the end of Chapter 4 *shifty eyes*
Ashton wrote: »
...you try to add more verses to "Monkey In My Pocket"
Leonilla wrote: »
When your profile pic on facebook for the past year has been Elaine.
When you say "Murray?" every time you see a skull.
Nosehair wrote: »
-You have played four different editions of SMI.
(Okay, a little bragging here . My father bought the 16-color version in the early nineties. A few years later I bought the 256-color version. When the diskettes became corrupt LucasArts were nice enough to send me the Monkey Island Madness CD. And now I've recently finished MI:SE. That's four. Count 'em. End of brag.)
Syrynx wrote: »
~You're proud when people ask you how you met your husband/wife, and you can say that the reason you met was because the other had their favorite game listed as 'Monkey Island" In their online profiles.
~Your wedding cake toppers were sculpted to look like guybrush and elaine
~ The dog is named Guybrush.
VeronicanPlay wrote: »
-You want Guybrush to talk in your GPS.
mgrant wrote: »
-You spend a week trying to figure out if you can work an insult swordfighting mechanic into your D&D pirate campaign.
Sarendor wrote: »
Haha, this happened to me too! I asked my group's DM to create an insult swordfighting skill for my swashbuckler character. (this is not a pirate campaign, but we have many varieties of characters.)
apenpaap wrote: »
Guilty. My Swashbuckler (Well, actually a Chaotic Good Aerialist Rogue using a Rapier, as 4e has no Swashbucklers) insults his foe when doing his extra Sneak Attack damage.