User Avatar Image

TTG purchase -> Steam

posted by Ninja on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
This morning I woke up and saw my Telltale games purchase of Poker Night as a Steam game. I assume this is the same deal that happened with the Devil's Playhouse thing as well.

Has anyone else had this too?

Sorry if this is old news.
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Woah, it IS in my games list. What's up with that?!
  • Rather Dashing;400977 said:
    Woah, it IS in my games list. What's up with that?!
    And so the clock starts ticking...
  • I hope this is full game access on steam. I prefer to buy from Telltale but I love the convenience of steam. It's just so easy to install/uninstall in the same client. Having The Devil's Playhouse episodes appear on steam was nice.

Speaking of, The City That Dares Not Sleep doesn't have a 'grid view' image, and it and Beyond the Alley of the Dolls don't have a 'list view' image. Telltale needs to get onto Valve to fix that.
  • Oh yeah! I was just on steam checking through things and I never even noticed it sitting there!
  • Bunnyman;401006 said:
    I hope this is full game access on steam. I prefer to buy from Telltale but I love the convenience of steam. It's just so easy to install/uninstall in the same client. Having The Devil's Playhouse episodes appear on steam was nice.

Speaking of, The City That Dares Not Sleep doesn't have a 'grid view' image, and it and Beyond the Alley of the Dolls don't have a 'list view' image. Telltale needs to get onto Valve to fix that.
    304 has a grid image for me.:confused:
  • The Gentleman;401100 said:
    304 has a grid image for me.:confused:
    305 is missing the grid image for me.
    304 and 305 are missing the list image for me

But I do like seeing Poker Night in my list of games. It looks nice there.
  • It's not in my games list. Maybe it's tied to the code used to unlock the hat? (I didn't do this, because I don't have TF2.)
  • thesporkman;401110 said:
    It's not in my games list. Maybe it's tied to the code used to unlock the hat? (I didn't do this, because I don't have TF2.)
    It definitely is, because there's no other way your Steam and Telltale accounts.
  • Go ahead and put in the code. Hopefully it will stay in our game lists. And you should get the hat later if you ever decide to get TF2.
    (At least that worked in the past when I gifted my brother the L4D2 before it was released and he bought TF2 a month later and still got Bill's Hat.)
Add Comment