User Avatar Image

What do you think Telltale will do after BTTF and JP?

posted by PainDealer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
When Rise of the Pirate God was about to be released, I was thinking what's the next thing gonna be. I kinda sorta had the answer after finishing RotPG: New Sam & Max game in 2010. While waiting for The Devil's Playhouse I was thinking what's next in line. Later on the Universal deal was announced.

Now there haven't been any releases since the last S&M episode and we're waiting for Back to the Future and Poker Night to kick off. After that there will be Jurassic Park. So when all this is done and wrapped up, what's gonna be next?
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm still to play the last CSI , but if what is said here is true...
    Discworld!!!
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;399803 said:
    I'm still to play the last CSI , but if what is said here is true...
    Discworld!!!
    I don't want my hopes too far up. discworld doesn't carry itself very well to mediums like live-action, but the video games have always carried the world across really really well. A new Discworld game would make me go weak at the kness.

HOWEVER! It's not Discworld uless Sir Terry's 'mucking about' with everything just tightening nuts and bolts up. To correspond with a company on the other side of the world might be a pain in the arse for him, especially considering his condition
    PainDealer;399394 said:
    I'd say that'd be a bit too big-boy kinda concept for Telltale.
    Maybe at the moment, it wouldn't exactly be the smoothest of transitions. Let's see what they give us with Jurassic Park. Their whole thing is that they're story tellers, and Dexter makes for a great tale
  • They'll start a love hotel, and then make playing game cards...and also become a Taxi Cab service.
  • doodo!;399902 said:
    They'll start a love hotel, and then make playing game cards...and also become a Taxi Cab service.
    Before releasing the Telltale Entertainment System, right? :p
  • ranthonymahan;399907 said:
    before releasing the telltale entertainment system, right? :p
    lol
  • I voted Monkey Island but I do want more Puzzle Agent and Inventory games and a Sam and Max to follow.
    Homestar Runner hasn't updated in a year except for one April Fool toon so I don't feel like a new season should be made until there's more content to work with.
    Wallace and Gromit were brilliant games but feel a little too niche to make a second season anytime soon. I do think we need another animated short.

Of course any new IP that Telltale wants to work on is fine by me. I haven't been disappointed.
  • JedExodus;399809 said:
    Let's see what they give us with Jurassic Park.
    That's a good point. JP will surely be the example for near future guidelines.
  • dentbuds;395431 said:
    Out of curiousity, who's Raz?

I think Richard from the Looking for Group comics would be an excellent addition to an At the Inventory game.
    I am shocked at your lack of knowledge! Buy Psychonauts and play it now! NOW!

About Richard from LfG, I dunno. I mean, Tycho was At The Inventory because he worked at Hothead with Ron Gilbert, but I don't know if LfG has a connection with Telltale. Personality-wise, I also don't know, because I haven't read it, yet...
    Javi-Wan Kenobi;399803 said:
    I'm still to play the last CSI , but if what is said here is true...
    Discworld!!!
    CSI: Ankh-Morpork would be exquisite.
  • It's sad no one voted for Bone because we all know the truth. :(
  • I am kind of hoping they will work on Monkey Island during the other games.
Add Comment