15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Woah, we gotta see that in a future episode.
  • The Gentleman;400798 said:
    Woah, we gotta see that in a future episode.
    I'm guessing the rights to it are probably tied up in some complicated legal purgatory, but who knows?
  • Most likely (though I REALLY hope not and that we can see this in a game), but at the very least I'd love to see the "every key does something even if it's completely pointless and bizarre" thing used in the future.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Rather Dashing;400889 said:
    I'm guessing the rights to it are probably tied up in some complicated legal purgatory, but who knows?
    I can't speak for Steve and his legal dealings, but traditionally he's amazingly good at making sure he can use any Sam & Max idea in future projects, regardless of where it came from. This is especially impressive to me since for the most part he doesn't seem re-use or re-purpose anything.
  • Sam and Max ideas are pretty modular :D
  • Jake;400894 said:
    I can't speak for Steve and his legal dealings, but traditionally he's amazingly good at making sure he can use any Sam & Max idea in future projects, regardless of where it came from. This is especially impressive to me since for the most part he doesn't seem re-use or re-purpose anything.
    That is very impressive. I wonder how he does it.
  • It kind of looks like a cockroach, which makes it even awesomer.
  • Elvenmonk;402059 said:
    That is very impressive. I wonder how he does it.
    Being (basically) the creator and founder of the franchise would help. Also, not completely signing any of his stuff (creations, characters, concepts, etc.) away to others.
  • Awesome! I have only seen a pencil sketch of that thing from the back.
  • I'd love to see this sprited for a fan game or something. In fact, I think I agree with the Gentleman - I want to see this in a future episode. Or, better yet, a future season! Either way, I just want to see this awesome vehicle in a game. It simply can't just remain a piece of concept art for all time; it must be animated and controllable!
Add Comment