User Avatar Image

Rate The Last Movie(s) You Watched

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 35.5K users
Same as the Rate the Last Game You Finished topic but with movies. There should be more film talk around here. So, I'll start off with the movies I've seen in the past few days.

Law-Abiding Citizen - 5.5/11

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 7/11

Sword of the Stranger - 9/11

Blade Runner: Final Cut - 11/11

Blade Runner is one of those films I want to love but also want to hate.
1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;403043 said:
    ಠ_ಠ
    ^_^
  • Origami;402936 said:
    What happened to this topic?
    Is this Hill Valley or Hell?
    Secret Fawful;403017 said:
    I never figured we were taking this topic so seriously until this hell began.

Thanks for answering my question. :D
  • Well, what happened to Hill Valley?
  • Elvenmonk;403049 said:
    Well, what happened to Hill Valley?
    It's Hell Valley now. Also, cancelled.
  • Secret Fawful;403039 said:
    Hey guys. I noticed in the other topic you guys really like Evangelion.
    What the- I'M THE ONLY EVANGELION FAN HERE, DANGIT. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT TITLE AWAY FROM ME.

EDIT: COMRADE DOESN'T COUNT
  • DoctorCello;403065 said:
    EDIT: COMRADE DOESN'T COUNT
    Sure he does. I, someone who actually knows the guy IRL, can totally independently confirm that(oddly enough) he's totally not bullshitting. I know, I know, it's out of character for him, but he at the very least is a bigger fan of the show than I am. Hell, the guy was singing the theme not 3 hours ago.
  • Watched a movie instead of sleeping last night.

The Road to El Dorado: 5/10 The last time I saw this was when the thing came out, and I have no idea why I haven't watched it since. It's actually a fairly good film with good humor and good animation. The thing that really drags it down for me is the Elton John musical numbers. The guy went from The Lion King to...This. It's just damn silly and not very well sung. This movie definitely better than I remember, but not as good as other animated films I've seen.
  • I liked the Sean Connery one. I couldn't watch the animated one without constantly comparing it to the live action movie. Unfortunately, that made me enjoyed the animated one less (I wasn't enjoying it for what it was) but it made me want to watch the live action one again. I only saw it once as a kid.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Whoops, seemed like the mods were pretty busy somewhere else while this discussion exploded. Will "It's only a movie" suffice to bring things back to normal? ;)
Add Comment