36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • noooeees, my brother thinks this will suck, i want to show him how awesome it will be!!
  • Tophatguy;402531 said:
    noooeees, my brother thinks this will suck, i want to show him how awesome it will be!!
    Ninja;400589 said:
    And it's gone!
    Gone, but if you want to show him how the game is, just play in front of him.
    Or simply gift him the game, no?
  • Rabscuttle;402560 said:
    Or simply gift him the game, no?
    Yeah, but i got no cash to spend on games and the game isnt out :(
  • Tophatguy;402693 said:
    Yeah, but i got no cash to spend on games and the game isnt out :(
    Then, it's not bad to wait, the game is only 5$, and who's care about the pre-order exclusive item?

Anyway, why you say you want to show how the game will be awesome? You don't think to you first? If you buy a game, it's because you want, not to show to your brother.
  • Rabscuttle;402709 said:
    Then, it's not bad to wait, the game is only 5$, and who's care about the pre-order exclusive item?

Anyway, why you say you want to show how the game will be awesome? You don't think to you first? If you buy a game, it's because you want, not to show to your brother.
    Well, it´s always nice with a free game :D

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i have bought the game for myself, and i wanted to give the game to my brother :P
  • Tophatguy;402720 said:
    EDIT: I forgot to mention that i have bought the game for myself, and i wanted to give the game to my brother :P
    Then Rabscuttle's point is still valid:
    Rabscuttle;402560 said:
  • Or even better: let your brother play your copy for a little bit ;)
  • furrykef;403131 said:
    Or even better: let your brother play your copy for a little bit ;)
    True...true.. :P
  • NOOOOO!!! It's over (sniff). I need to pull together some cash so I can get this game. It either poker night or bloody good time.
Add Comment