User Avatar Image

TOMI in local German supermarket

posted by tarasis on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
I tweeted this to Telltale earlier but I was pleased to see TOMI in my local supermarket today http://twitpic.com/37o7tz

They seem to have only got it recently in and it's going for €40. While I briefly considered picking up a copy (I already have it direct from TTG) I decided to pass. I'd rather give my money directly to TTG :)

Puzzled that it has two ratings, I presume one is for the game (12) and the other (0) is for DVD content?
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's awesome! I'm a bit confused about the cover though. I thought you only got that cover if you pre-ordered or bought the Duluxe Edition. Was it a slipcover or the actual box cover?
  • Appeared to be the actual box, I got distracted by my kids and actually forgot to look at the back of the box to see what content it had. Will remedy that next time I'm in and get a photo of that too.
  • Yeah I actually like that cover better than the deluxe edition cover..
  • Okay got a few more photos, not the best. It is a nice box and I think I agree with Irishmile that I prefer it over the deluxe cover.

This is the right side of the box, as you can possible make out it has a flap front. No idea of what is inside, will need to find if there is a game shop that doesn't have a cellophane wrapper on it.

[ATTACH]2078[/ATTACH]

Back
    [ATTACH]2079[/ATTACH]

Left side
    [ATTACH]2080[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2081[/ATTACH]
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    ...and for the local flavour, you also photographed a package of "Schwäbische Knusper Brezel". :D
  • Vainamoinen;403559 said:
    ...and for the local flavour, you also photographed a package of "Schwäbische Knusper Brezel". :D
    *chuckle* Yes, those are for my kids snack box. There is also some Ritter Sport chocolate (brown packet with the 10), Sesam Fischli (yellow packet thats upside down) and Saltletts in those shots :)
  • tarasis;403564 said:
    *chuckle* Yes, those are for my kids snack box. There is also some Ritter Sport chocolate (brown packet with the 10), Sesam Fischli (yellow packet thats upside down) and Saltletts in those shots :)
    Sounds like a well balanced lunch

8D
  • Vainamoinen;403559 said:
    Yeah, looking at that picture makes me feel home...in Germany. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    tarasis;403564 said:
    ...are these Ritter Sport people going to re-release their seasonal Spekulatius flavour bars again this year? I'm begging for that stuff.

Whoops, have we gone off-topic... :D
  • Tangents are what make the TTG forums great though. ^.^
Add Comment