User Avatar Image

Soo... about dem Nutri-specs?

posted by Zonino on - last edited - Viewed by 373 users
Whatever happened? It's probable that we were never to know about them but we do, and it's been a while.

I assumed that we might hear more with the release of the DVD. That's been a while too, although it's almost out (or should be at least).

Until then though, theories abound!
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • gilau;403060 said:
    Well i have sershed for some video in youtube, but nothing, play station players are selfish with the nutri specs game plaing, xD
    Nothing but NutriSpecs videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/avlblu#g/u
  • I suspect at this point it's a DVD-extra, like 101 Earl Boen, which I am pretty sure still isn't downloadable.

Hopefully they fix all those nasty bugs too (302 bust or 303 badges anyone?)
  • I hope for a DVD update, as that would be more likely than an update on the site. Wouldn't mind not getting them though. Yes, fixing some bugs too would be nice. Also, for it to be like TOMI, where the DVD versions loaded up when you clicked them withought that loader thingy you get.
  • Yeah, I dislike when TT left these little things die....
    Earl's Boen voice on Tomi, the PC extras of S&M3, only one (tiny) track on the "Audio Download" of the Puzzle Agent Website, S&M3 on iPad, etc....
    I like what they do, but sometimes they left things behind and never take them back...

I think they have to keep list of all those things.
    Anyone want to start a thread about "TT reminders"? :D
  • Ugh... I both hope and yet don't hope it's a DVD only thing. While it would be nice to see the specs make an appearance, it would just be, at least in my mind, more fire to the whole TF2 items debacle when the season first came out.
  • Nintomster;403213 said:
    Wouldn't mind not getting them though.
    I would.
    All the content is already in the game, so I suspect a skilled coder could already enable them (does the savegame editor allow it?) but I rather have it officially done of course.
  • Hassat Hunter;403650 said:
    I would.
    All the content is already in the game, so I suspect a skilled coder could already enable them (does the savegame editor allow it?) but I rather have it officially done of course.
    Err... forget what I said. :o An update on the DVD to unlock them shouldn't be too hard, would it? Or would that mean we would have needed to wait a bit longer for the DVDs than we already did?
  • markeres;403077 said:
    Nothing but NutriSpecs videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/avlblu#g/u
    lol thank you ^^...i wasn,t able to faind them my self.
Add Comment