User Avatar Image

Will there be Team Fortress 2 Items?

posted by ClanLord on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
well my friend bought 5 copies for all his accounts, cuz he thinks there will be TF2 items..

can someone please confirm? thanks
134 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What did they do with the Iron Curtains that have already been crafted, though?
  • This picture has convinced me that the Dangeresque Too shades are the best of the new Poker Night items.

• They look awful, which, of course, means I will wear them with pride when I win them off of Strong Bad.

I have a Sticky Jumper too, so I'll be able to go through with the whole 'looks like I'm gonna have to juuuu~uuump' routine flawlessly.
  • furrykef;404413 said:
    What did they do with the Iron Curtains that have already been crafted, though?
    Those are untradeable.
    RingmasterJ5;404357 said:
    and will probably get a few pre-orders canceled.
    I don't think so. Steam gives no refunds and I don't think many people that bought the game on this site did for the items.
  • Steam does refund preorders. And I find it pretty lame that people that didn't buy the game got the items before legitimate customers did. Valve does like to troll sometimes
    TentuZero;404359 said:
    Indeed, sloppy management on valve's part. I'm curious to hear what telltale has to say about this.
    I'd love to see an official opinion on the mishap but Valve did this with all the other preorder/promo items. Last one they screwed up was the Frying Pan from the L4D2 update and they did nothing about that.
  • RingmasterJ5;404357 said:
    I hope this is fixed in a patch. Random people that don't own Poker Night crafting to get the items? That defeats the point and will probably get a few pre-orders canceled. The day the Luger becomes craftable(if it ever happens) will be horrible for all TTG fans.
    Why, then those bastards will finally stop trying to trade me.
  • By horrible you mean great, right? It's annoying to get bombarded with trade requests.
  • maxtorthelord;404525 said:
    Steam does refund preorders. And I find it pretty lame that people that didn't buy the game got the items before legitimate customers did. Valve does like to troll sometimes

I'd love to see an official opinion on the mishap but Valve did this with all the other preorder/promo items. Last one they screwed up was the Frying Pan from the L4D2 update and they did nothing about that.
    How did they missed up with the frying pan? Was it an exclusive for l4d2?
  • It's unfair that those that crafted them get to keep them, Valve should just take their items.
  • Neelo;404875 said:
    It's unfair that those that crafted them get to keep them, Valve should just take their items.
    It wasn't their fault, that was Valve's. If they are going to take their items, they have to return the materials used as well.
Add Comment