72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • furrykef;405105 said:
    My post isn't "backlash", it's just expressing puzzlement.
    Is it so bad to want the stuff the way it was ment to be?
  • furrykef;405103 said:
    Honestly, I don't get why you guys are complaining so much about an item that would probably be barely visible regardless of level of detail. You're not staring at a character's chest very often in TF2. You're either blowing them to pieces or getting blown to pieces.
    Some like to blow their load if you get what I mean.

But yeah, if you make it as detailed, it wouldn't look great anyway. The high detail is only there for Poker Night at the Inventory itself, I assume. I imagine the Dangeresque Too shutter shades would be in the same style as Strong Bad in Poker Night, but be of a different quality in TF2.
  • JohnJohn;405107 said:
    Is it so bad to want the stuff the way it was ment to be?
    Its a stinking badge in a first person shooter.
    It looks fine.
    Most of the time you should be in the heat of battle and not even care about the badge.
    It is fine.
  • Gman5852;405115 said:
    It looks fine.
    Most of the time you should be in the heat of battle and not even care about the badge.
    It is fine.
    Get outta here. It's a goddamn preference. If you don't want it feel free to not post about it.
  • Gman5852;405115 said:
    It looks fine.
    It is fine.
    I just wish to know, why does it matter to you so much? If I wish to have something doesn't mean you need to want it, so leave me be, kthnx.
  • the model in the youtube vid looks pretty good to me... but maybe its because all my favorite games are old.
  • WHERE ARE MY WINGS

screamed the eagle
  • Irishmile;405118 said:
    the model in the youtube vid looks pretty good to me... but maybe its because all my favorite games are old.
    but thats not the point, it doesn't look like the original promo
  • Well. It still looks better than any damn badge we have, thats for sure.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jub
    NeoDement;405122 said:
    WHERE ARE MY WINGS

screamed the eagle
    I get your request and all, and I'm not going to tell you what to ask for or what you should want, but please avoid spamming just to bump this thread up?
Add Comment