72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jake;405144 said:
    I've already got the badge and in my opinion it looks great in the game. They flattened it out to fit the TF2 look, and when you see it pinned to a character, it really fits. I was surprised, too, when I first saw it, but it's really nice when seen on a character in the game.
    How come YOU get the badge already.

its not like you had anything to do with this game.
    Oh wait.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    JohnJohn;405149 said:
    Could you please release the fix for those who prefer the original promo version?
    That's ... not how it works, I don't think. TF2 is Valve's game and the TF2 team did what they thought would make it look like it belonged. As Shaun said, we would have had visual parity with Valve in our trailer and marketing stuff, but their versions of the items weren't done in time for our game, so they look slightly different in the two different universes.
  • I'm just happy I'll FINALLY be able to display a badge that isn't the generic "Merc" one, it's even better that the badge happens to be Sam & Max related, so I'm just happy to have it in the game!
  • Ah well. Thanks for answering.

Hopefully somebody will find a way to extract it from Poker Night, then everyone can be happy :)

(in truth I was probably going to edit it a little anyway, yours looks too detailed, their one looks too simplified)
  • NeoDement;405166 said:
    Ah well. Thanks for answering.

Hopefully somebody will find a way to extract it from Poker Night, then everyone can be happy :)

(in truth I was probably going to edit it a little anyway, yours looks too detailed, their one looks too simplified)
    Yeah, as soon as some one gets a skin of the original, everyone will be happy(that reminds me I found a skin where instead of intellegence, it is an NES so installing)
  • The badge in Poker Night looks like the one from the promotional materials, though, right?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    thesporkman;405185 said:
    The badge in Poker Night looks like the one from the promotional materials, though, right?
    The promo materials are from the Poker Night assets, yeah.
  • Gman5852;405160 said:
    How come YOU get the badge already.

its not like you had anything to do with this game.
    Oh wait.
    He aleady played the steamversion for about 3 hours too. And that was weeks ago. He must be a mean hacker or something :D
  • A Telltale employee playing PNatI? Imagine. ;)
  • furrykef;405228 said:
    A Telltale employee playing PNatI? Imagine. ;)
    I know. I discovered this weeks ago and thought: I want to play that too now!
Add Comment