User Avatar Image

POKER NIGHT: Graphics, FrameRate, Slow Mice, etc (problems / solutions).

posted by CoolJosh3k on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users
Help them help us...

So that Telltale can work on getting a fix made, released sooner, please provide a description of the issue in detail and what your system specs are.

System Specs help alot, so please provide as much as you can.
177 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I forgot to mention that I can run if fine at the "default" settings, but I turned off shadows when I raised the graphic settings to 5 or 6 (just in case). Runs fine then, haven't tried with the Shadows on but my GPU has always had a dislike for them, so I'd figure I would see some chugging if I did. They should keep the shadows option in later games, because them being set into graphic detail for other games has sometimes kept me from getting the game looking nicer. I really appreciate the option.
  • Ok sounds good thank you for the quick reply and I hope the game is fixed just as quickly. Ill be checking this forum for any news and or solutions
  • WingDairu;406264 said:
    You might want to upload this kind of pictures to somewhere else where it's harder for people to get offended by accidentally seeing an illustration of a female anthropomorphic dragon with a male genitalia.
  • No need to post a picture cause all u see is three things on the screen and thats play game and settings and quit. Also I can see the subtitles on screen but no picture nothing blank and then bam! Crash!
  • Alan Johnson;406586 said:
    The team is aware of the issues that have been brought forward so far and are looking into them.
    Telltale Games actually patching their own game? Awesome. :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Tea
    GeForce 8400GS, 2GB DDR2.

I have trouble on setting 3 and 4 with a terribly slow mouse.
  • Well I'm guessing they are in partnership with Steam in some way so through Steam I'm sure they can deliver a workable and quick patch to at least run the game!
  • bigchees11;406638 said:
    Well I'm guessing they are in partnership with Steam in some way so through Steam I'm sure they can deliver a workable and quick patch to at least run the game!
    I just hope its be for thanksgiving ..
  • Ya man me too this is really annoying and unreal here!
  • I have an ATI Card I am running and I have Pentium 4, I definitely meet the system requirements as listed on the store page and it says nothing about having to have shader model 3.0 to run it so lets get this game working already!!!!!!!
Add Comment