User Avatar Image

Update in the works!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
You may wish to know...

We’re working on an update for Poker Night to (among other things) clarify how hands with side pots are being resolved. Currently, when multiple players go all-in with different chip totals, the winner of the largest pot (whether the Main Pot or the Side Pot) is being announced as winner of the hand (even when a smaller Main Pot is lost to the best hand). The pots are being divided correctly, but the messaging is causing some confusion. We’re working on making it more clear.
123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jake;407337 said:
    I'm not sure what else will get addressed, and can't guarantee anything beyond what's announced, but we have our ears to the ground listening for issues (as evidenced by the other sticky threads). So, thanks guys :)
    The raise/re-raising rules? It's been a long time since I played on an actual table, but I remember re-raises working quite differently.
  • I see well this was my first game i ever bought from you and will be the last and contacting steam support for a refund
  • how about fixing the issue with the game not working and only shows a black screen and crashing all the time.
  • There does seem to be a small issue here, this is the only TellTale game that takes a while to get from the black screen to the main menu, like 10 seconds, but that's still longer compared to other games that are near instant or never more than 3 seconds.

Also noticed that my graphics card fan speeds up like hell when playing this, the only other games that it goes like that for is Modern Warfare 2 and a few other graphic hungry and texture heavy games.
  • When Heavy finishes his engineer story Strong Bad says: "That is some bleep up bleep ,man!" Even with the bleeps turned off. Was this a glitch or it was done in purpose?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Swinetower;407355 said:
    The raise/re-raising rules? It's been a long time since I played on an actual table, but I remember re-raises working quite differently.
    You might be thinking of how raises work in limit hold'em, whereas Poker Night is no-limit, wherein you can raise without limit high or low, as long as you raise (I think) at least 2x the big blind.
  • Jake - check out the "poker rules" thread. The rules of pot-limit and no-limit poker specify that all raises (not just reraises... I don't know why Swinetower specified reraises specifically) must be at least the size of the previous bet or raise unless you're going all-in.
  • Well it's nice to see customer service is hard at work fixing everyones problems in such little time!
  • That's great to hear. In hopes of making sure it gets noticed, I'm going to repeat my hope that the fix stops Tycho's nose disappearing on graphics level 1.

• i hope it fixes it so i can actually play the game! i just got it today and could never play it! because of the problems im experiencing.
Add Comment