User Avatar Image

Free shipping on orders over 50$ does not work

posted by Echtzeit on - last edited - Viewed by 249 users
Hi guys and gals,

just received (email)word of you excellent 50% off sale (spoiler alert) and went ahead and filled the shopping basket with the goods I always wanted. But after the checkout, the system still applies shipping costs. Tried both my german and american address, but no difference. Is it because of an item that voids the free shipping? Or is it simply to early?
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It worked for me only after I changed shipping options... and then back again.
  • Echtzeit;407372 said:
    Hi guys and gals,

just received (email)word of you excellent 50% off sale (spoiler alert) and went ahead and filled the shopping basket with the goods I always wanted. But after the checkout, the system still applies shipping costs. Tried both my german and american address, but no difference. Is it because of an item that voids the free shipping? Or is it simply to early?
    Can you PM me the shipping address? I am unable to recreate this with my address.
  • Hmmm, no email here. Is this only for BttF pre-orderers, Poker Night clients or something?
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Hassat Hunter;407527 said:
    Hmmm, no email here. Is this only for BttF pre-orderers, Poker Night clients or something?
    It's part of the holiday sale.
    The E-Mail was the Telltale Interloper. Do you have it checked in the subscription settings? It's the top option where it says "Telltale's Monthly Newsletter & Big News".
  • Hmmmm... might it be "New posts in the blog"? That wasn't checked (didn't exist last time I was on said page). Took the time to also add BttF :D. How are we supposed to remind to check that stuff manually?
  • Well, it worked now, had to remove a print and the comic :(
  • Echtzeit;407549 said:
    Well, it worked now, had to remove a print and the comic :(
    From previous experience, prints are not eligible for free shipping deals. I imagine because they involve non-standard packing & handling.
  • DjNDB;407531 said:
    It's part of the holiday sale.
    The E-Mail was the Telltale Interloper. Do you have it checked in the subscription settings? It's the top option where it says "Telltale's Monthly Newsletter & Big News".
    I always get these late (as well as any other Telltale email coming my way). I think Telltale uses some weird and slow emailing system.
This discussion has been closed.