User Avatar Image

Who is your MOST favorite character in the whole Sam and Max universe?

posted by Kassie236 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Say your favorite character(s) here and give a least one reason why you like that character so much.:D

My most favorite character of all is Sam, because he's calm:), cool:cool:, handsome;), cute:p... I'm sorry I said too much.:o
85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My favorite is Sam, because as some of you had alredy said is a sensitive guy,has clase, humble, but is also, yep damn cynical, he shure has a detective style, i love hes 6 foot talliness and hes suit, and if it wasent enougth freeky friend for life fan arguments, i think he is also protective, lovable, chobby, loves so mush max and hes gun lol, hes noble but stills loves violence xD, i faind hes dialogues very funny, i love funny characters, and i think of hem as the more conscious character of the absurd world were he lives on, as he had just decided to got into the game and have some fun on it...i mean not referring to the word game on the literally way offcourse,more metaphorically you know xD. I faind hem as a very original character, i think telltale has done a great job on hes personality, even when i still love hem on the comics...on the cartoon he was ok too, but even when i like the the acting of the voice actor, i hate the tone of voice he used for sam (as yes im a giant dog so i shuld talk like this) thats all. As i have a little drama queen on my self asking for some melodrama, i have loved recently to see hem angry and depressive, that caind of changes on an usually happy character are somthing i really enjoy as a fan, when i still feel the character is on ther, this all remainds me how exelent voice acting David Nowlin has done for this season, that grrrrr and the angry voice off noir sam are somthing i really had enjoyed, and he can give sush adorable tones to sam, that "nha" of hem, is a personal favorite. Anyway I adore Max to, not as mush as Sam, but i like hem, hes as adoreble even when hes so alienated and violent, best cartoon bunny ever, and hes personality adorable, violent, and some how naughty and lover of pawer really remainds me of how i persive real bunnysxD .My favorite secondary characters are Bosco and flint paper, after them superball, i really dont hate any telltale character even Mr Featherly, and hes my less favorite, i guess he isnt the big stuff ether. :).
  • crfh;377174 said:
    I prefer a zillion times Bosco to the Geek.

The problem of the Geek is that she's one of those "cool characters". She's cool, but as a female, she's untouchable. Thus, she's not funny. She's only cool, but not funny.

Bosco was hilarious. Actually these games are chock-full of hilarious characters. Out of Sam and Max, which are a category on themselves, my favorites are Bosco, the COPS, Hugh Bliss and Nefertiti, in that order.

Runner ups are Jurgen and Timmy Two Teeth.
    Honestly i hate the geek, i know she was going to be a boy, but i think the change of her sexuality was like killing to birds on one shot, i think is because on the networks are always worried and paranoic when they put their money on a cartoon, so for one side they are worried for the presence of a female character that appiers as a positive example, so that way crazzy people and parents dont acuse them of misogyny with a bunsh of letters, just think on all the famele character on the cartoons as sandy of spongebob and all that, i also think that the sudden appier of a kid as a friend of sam and max was a strategic move to have kids feeling identified and on consequence feel more related to sam and max, i hate when characters born for sush reazons, frecuently ther isnt spase for funny stuffs on their personality, because has to be a smart, cool, or a good example, and is precarious for the selling and raiting mixing other type of aspects on the personality, funny aspects B( . Bosco rules, is so original,as crazy, paranoic, funny and multifasetic.
  • gilau;377824 said:
    Honestly i hate the geek, i know she was going to be a boy, but i think the change of her sexuality was like killing to birds on one shot, i think is because on the networks are always worried and paranoic when they put their money on a cartoon, so for one side they are worried for the presence of a female character that appiers as a positive example, so that way crazzy people and parents dont acuse them of misogyny with a bunsh of letters, just think on all the famele character on the cartoons as sandy of spongebob and all that, i also think that the sudden appier of a kid as a friend of sam and max was a strategic move to have kids feeling identified and on consequence feel more related to sam and max, i hate when characters born for sush reazons, frecuently ther isnt spase for funny stuffs on their personality, because has to be a smart, cool, or a good example, and is precarious for the selling and raiting mixing other type of aspects on the personality, funny aspects B( . Bosco rules, is so original,as crazy, paranoic, funny and multifasetic.
    SOLDIER: NOW I AM A image
    i mean I HEAR TO EAT YOU
  • Bosco.

Oh comon! He was a COW. A COW. Whats not to like about that?
  • Max, Sam, Bosco... that order.
  • I'd say both Sam & Max... but I voted for Sam. I'm just a total dog obsessive anyway...

then the COPS
    Bosco
    Agent Superball...
  • Superball and Hugh Bliss. Though I really liked Flint Paper in The Devil's Playhouse.
  • the COPS

They are the only ones who really remain unchanged throughout all the seasons, despite the addition of a new member in The Devils Playhouse. What they say is usually pretty funny, and their delivery is just fantastic. Other than that, I just love old technology.

Other than that, My favorites were Slushie, Flint Paper, Max (of course) and Bosco
  • Going to hop aboard the Max bandwagon with everyone else but outside the main two Superball. He won me over with the war song
  • Sam, Max, Bosco, Sybil, Superball, Cops, Hugh Bliss & Jurgen
Add Comment