User Avatar Image

Puzzle Agent Graphical Bug on Puzzle 2 with Snowmobile

posted by Depops on - last edited - Viewed by 11K users
I have both of these problems. ESC doesn't work and there's no automatic save after the first puzzle.

In addition, there is a problem with the second puzzle. The background of the puzzle is on top of the rest of the objects so I can't see what's happening.

DirectX has been updated. This problem occurs both in fullscreen and windowed. I don't know what else I could try.
276 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes finally a fix. I would like to thanks Telltale games for this fix!
  • p0pp3t;409894 said:
    Yes finally a fix. I would like to thanks Telltale games for this fix!
    You mean the fix that they haven't done yet?

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw that Steam redownloaded it and they have apparently fixed it.

Jegus it took them long enough.
  • Hmm... any idea how to get the patch through the Adventure Bundle? That's how I bought the game and uninstalling everything and telling it to redownload still grabs the old version.
  • Saw the Steam fix so I am re-downloading the telltalegames.com version... I would certainly hope it has been updated as well.
  • *bangs head on wall*

Steam gets an update before loyal customers on your own website. WAY TO GO.
  • I checked the MD5sum about 1.5 hours ago, it was not updated :)
  • Thank you for fixing this issue Telltale. :)
  • torturedutopian;410051 said:
    I checked the MD5sum about 1.5 hours ago, it was not updated :)
    Urghhhhh. How can they not update it on their own site?
  • Sir Primalform Magnifico;410096 said:
    Urghhhhh. How can they not update it on their own site?
    They probably got a bunch of new complaints from the Steam sale and prioritized that, even though they bought it for $1 and have been waiting for a couple days and we bought it for $10 and have been waiting for 6 freaking months.

Forgive me for being negative but that is what this whole debacle has brought out in me.
  • StingingVelvet;410121 said:
    They probably got a bunch of new complaints from the Steam sale and prioritized that, even though they bought it for $1 and have been waiting for a couple days and we bought it for $10 and have been waiting for 6 freaking months.

Forgive me for being negative but that is what this whole debacle has brought out in me.
    I think it's done that to most of us...
This discussion has been closed.