50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Remolay;410636 said:
    Yeah, A Raptor disguised as Tycho did it.
    No. A velociraptor disguised as Tycho's early model did it.
  • Gman5852;410677 said:
    Funny wasnt it the idea of a forum member of this game? Sounds like telltale is making games that we pick now
    As the proposer of "Murder at the Inventory", I now know that I have power.
    Therefore, I demand that Telltale's next game be "Strong Mad's Cubeland Adventures!" followed closely by "Et tu, Brutus?: Brutus's Roman Game for Vengeful People!"
  • lombre;410741 said:
    followed closely by "Et tu, Brute?: Brutus's Roman Game for Vengeful People!"
    Fix'd. :) (Sorry, I'm a Latin grammar nazi. :D)
  • Interesting ;) I've always said the Inventory is the perfect place for detective stories.
  • furrykef;410759 said:
    Fix'd. :) (Sorry, I'm a Latin grammar nazi. :D)
    Fine, fine. Telltale, when (not if) you make the game, use the spelling Furrykef used. That way the Latin nazis don't come after you.
  • Perpetrator will be the Blue Spy.

I know this.
  • If this is a Clue-type game I will pay lots of dollars for it!!
    Are we speculating too much? Eh, it's the TTForums, of course we are :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    SunnyGuy;410698 said:
    [QUOTE=Strongsadioware;410631]Two: PAX dialog. Didn't PAX 2010 have a "make-a-scene" involving murder?
    Yeah, but that was voiced by the audience.[/QUOTE]
    The Make a Scene for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People had an intro and outro with Strong Bad that was actually voiced by Matt Chapman, so this could be the officially voiced intro to The Inventory make a scene clip.
  • Jennifer;410932 said:
    The Make a Scene for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People had an intro and outro with Strong Bad that was actually voiced by Matt Chapman, so this could be the officially voiced intro to The Inventory make a scene clip.
    Except that...there was no intro to it.
  • IF there were to be a Murder Night at the Inventory, I'd expect it to be a bit like those murder mystery RPs. With a randomized killer. And the killer... COULD BE YOU! MWUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!!!
Add Comment