50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My hopes of a sequal are officially raised.
  • Let's hope that said sequel will be better tested before release.
  • SunnyGuy;410698 said:
    Yeah, but that was voiced by the audience.
    Out of curiosity, who was Tycho's voice right before his big reveal as a velociraptor? It doesn't sound like Kid Beyond (and, believe me, I would know after fangasming over his voice for two weeks now).
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    OttersPod;411440 said:
    Out of curiosity, who was Tycho's voice right before his big reveal as a velociraptor? It doesn't sound like Kid Beyond (and, believe me, I would know after fangasming over his voice for two weeks now).
    That would be Telltale designer Joe Pinney.
  • Actually Telltale, scratch development on Strong Mad's Cubeland Adventures. I had a better idea that deserves an immediate release - Tetris: T-Block's Trial.
    It'd even allow you to put the cube models from Strong Mad's canceled game to good use!
  • lombre;411625 said:
    Actually Telltale, scratch development on Strong Mad's Cubeland Adventures. I had a better idea that deserves an immediate release - Tetris: T-Block's Trial.
    It'd even allow you to put the cube models from Strong Mad's canceled game to good use!
    I only approve if we can heap stones on our enemies, making their bones bend and snap beneath the weight.
  • I will pay money for an "At The Inventory" season, no doubt.
    This information just makes it all the better!
  • I believe that The Inventory could easily be written to have some very enticing secrets. I hope Poker Night sells well enough to make this a reality. Even though it utilises a crossover cast (heck, partly because it features a crossover cast), this could be the gem or flop of 2011.
  • Hehe, you said flop.

No, not in an innuendo way. Just saying, because the first At The Inventory game was Poker Night.
  • OttersPod;411672 said:
    I only approve if we can heap stones on our enemies, making their bones bend and snap beneath the weight.
    Of course. What is a Tetris adventure game if not violent?
Add Comment