User Avatar Image

Who's the lady?

posted by Harald B on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
So there's one cameo appearance I'm drawing a blank on:
I don't remember seeing the lady in pink in any game by Telltale. Any ideas? Could she be from an upcoming game?
60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • StLouisRibs;406535 said:
    No. Sam was on the other side. There's a window.

It's a good thing Max didn't see this on his way down the elevator!
  • Okay, from some unreliably reliable source(code) I have figured out that this mysterious lady is at least labeled with the name "Trixie".
  • GaryCXJk;410696 said:
    Okay, from some unreliably reliable source(code) I have figured out that this mysterious lady is at least labeled with the name "Trixie".
    Well, there's no Trixie in BTTF or Jurassic Park, so it's either a new model for either of the two, or just something Telltale made just for kicks.
  • Maybe it's one of the hot supermodels Strong Bad had to turn down for a date to come play poker...;)
  • Strongsadioware;410704 said:
    Well, there's no Trixie in BTTF or Jurassic Park, so it's either a new model for either of the two, or just something Telltale made just for kicks.
    I'm guessing Trixie is a placeholder name based on Trixie the Giraffe-necked girl from Scranton.
  • Jake;406602 said:

Now I wish it was Bart Simpson. That would have been super weird.
    Don't hide a cow, man!
  • Jake;406602 said:
    Just a bottle of Banang? Just a bottle if Banang?!

Now I wish it was Bart Simpson. That would have been super weird.
    By the way, since you're a Telltale developer, could you tell us something interesting about this? ;)
  • Klatuu;411138 said:
    Don't hide a cow, man!
    I think I love you.
  • Cyrus7;412327 said:
    By the way, since you're a Telltale developer, could you tell us something interesting about this? ;)
    My hunch is they're never going to say anything about it (until such a game is formally announced, anyway) unless they're going to shoot down our hopes and dreams.
  • Strongsadioware;410704 said:
    Telltale's allowed to make original characters. Just look at...every Sam and Max character except Sam, Max, and Flint Paper.

I'm pretty sure Trixie is from BttF.
Add Comment