141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Seg
    Laserschwert;41164 said:
    I don't think it would be too good starting yet another site...
    How about setting up something on Flicker? Should be enough to identify yourself as the creator, but good sharing tech to distribute the work.

That way I can subscribe to your RSS feed and get notified when you do new covers. :D
  • Well, since I do my covers mostly in German, the international audience wouldn't be that big anyway....
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Fair enough. Stupid foreign languages.
  • You should make the covers in Esperanto.
  • Laserschwert;41243 said:
    Or in Smurfian...
    SMURF! Grab your smurfstick, smurf like a siren, and Smurf the Road with Sam & Max, Freesmurf Police, as they attempt to smurf their smurfiest case. Sam (a smurfus canine) and Max (a hypersmurfetic rabbity smurf) are smurf on the trail of a runaway carnival bigsmurf across Smurferica's smurfy underbelly in this smurfy animated smurfventure!

Smurfy our smurfening, smurfy smurffoots smurf the fugitive smurf! Smurf it now!
  • That's almost as wrong as the Smurf bit on Robot Chicken.
  • Molokov;41248 said:
    SMURF! Grab your smurfstick, smurf like a siren, and Smurf the Road with Sam & Max, Freesmurf Police, as they attempt to smurf their smurfiest case. Sam (a smurfus canine) and Max (a hypersmurfetic rabbity smurf) are smurf on the trail of a runaway carnival bigsmurf across Smurferica's smurfy underbelly in this smurfy animated smurfventure!

Smurfy our smurfening, smurfy smurffoots smurf the fugitive smurf! Smurf it now!
    LOL

Seriously though...These cover designs are great...Jake, I saw your Max Payne and Serious Sam ones ages ago...I thought they were awesome then and I still do...the Monkey Island one looks cool too...

The only thing is, now I have to debate which HTR one I like best...luckily I havent gotten around to printing it off yet...XD

Also, Laserschwert, if you were really keen on this stuff you could maybe even do requests...

>_>
  • I wouldn't call myself keen... and since these things really take a lot of time to create, I would never take requests, since the minimal amount of free-time I have can't be spent on things I don't have a use for. It's as easy as that :)
  • @Laserschwert
    Great! Nice layout of the backside and the colours look good on the print.
Add Comment