50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah a few people, myself included, wanted this, YES!!! :D
  • Hopefully more of the "Inventory" will be made. I loved Poker Night :33 I would get the other "Inventory" games to just watch other characters talk and fun stuff.
  • SunnyGuy;410698 said:
    Yeah, but that was voiced by the audience.
    Actually, they prepicked the theme. I'm pretty sure there was far more vocal support for tax returns at the inventory. Or maybe that's just me. It either was that or something else that wasn't murder at the inventory. I can't quite remember.
  • hmm if fans can make names for the Inventory series then heres mine "Art Works at The Inventory"
  • Yeah, now that I think about it, Strip Poker Night at the Inventory DOES sound like a good idea.

Although only if they were to replace the female Penny Arcade character with a VG Cats character. The only female popular enough to be in a video game would have to be Annarchy, and nobody's waiting to see her naked.

Although, nobody's waiting to see the Administrator naked as well...
  • GaryCXJk;412800 said:
    Yeah, now that I think about it, Strip Poker Night at the Inventory DOES sound like a good idea.

Although only if they were to replace the female Penny Arcade character with a VG Cats character. The only female popular enough to be in a video game would have to be Annarchy, and nobody's waiting to see her naked.

Although, nobody's waiting to see the Administrator naked as well...

Thats where Winslow has the host comes in handy he can step in for all his fans.
  • That reminded me of Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle. Maybe they're working with Relentless on this?
  • A... Muuuuuurder?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM

Now, time for srs bss.
    If The Inventory does continue to admit the likes of us to it's shenanigans, I assume that the characters would be definitely some Sam and Max people. I mean, if Telltale are making it, then there a'course they're gonna put in their flagship series. As for other licenses, who knows, but I do know that murder games are much more exciting with more than just 4 witnesses. ;)(Wink wink Nudge Nudge Telltale)
  • I would assume if they make it that the majority of characters will be S&M or HR characters with maybe a few TF2 guys and possibly gabe and someone else from penny arcade.
Add Comment