User Avatar Image

Poker Night Voice Files Hint at SBCG4AP for PS3?

posted by Jennifer Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
I just downloaded the new Telltale Speech Extractor, and noticed there's a bunch of voices for the dialog for the SBCG4AP tutorial, mentioning Strong Sad's ugly head and the magnifying glass, etc. Except it mentions PlayStation specific buttons, such as R1, L1, square, X, etc.

So, could SBCG4AP be coming to PSN sometime in the future? :)
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would love to play this on PSN, I'd prefer to see head over to XBLA but TellTale doesn't seem to fond of the platform. I never got to play Strong Bad so I will wait with baited breath to play this.
  • Hangman522;410723 said:
    I would love to play this on PSN, I'd prefer to see head over to XBLA but TellTale doesn't seem to fond of the platform. I never got to play Strong Bad so I will wait with baited breath to play this.
    PSN is sortof perfect for telltale.
    It is the only one that truly allows for price and episodic content.
    Both the Wii and the Xbox have massivly long process times which delayed sbcg4ap and puzzle agent has yet to come out for wiiware. As for the xbox you should have been here when wallace and gromit was new it took months after the game was completly out for episode 2 to even be released for xbla. Granted 2-4 were all released at the same time but oh well.
  • RAnthonyMahan;409743 said:
    I know this is almost definitely not going to happen
    You're wrong ;)
  • seher;413159 said:
    You're wrong ;)
    Wait. Are you saying there is a strong possibility of Strong Bad season 2, or that the hint for the game on PS3 is correct? TELL ME!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!
  • jeeno0142;413203 said:
    Wait. Are you saying there is a strong possibility of Strong Bad season 2, or that the hint for the game on PS3 is correct? TELL ME!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!
    this.

oplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplz be true.
  • seher;413159 said:
    You're wrong ;)
    Well, this just made my day.
  • seher;413159 said:
    You're wrong ;)
    What the? Did you just confirm Strong Bad Season 2!?
    Oh best thing ever, best thing ever, this is the best thing ever!
  • I read RAnthonyMahan's post as "I know they'll never do SB for PSN", that's what I was referring to. Sorry to crush your hopes but we are not working on a Season 2.
  • seher;414004 said:
    I read RAnthonyMahan's post as "I know they'll never do SB for PSN", that's what I was referring to. Sorry to crush your hopes but we are not working on a Season 2.
    My hopes are crushed. I don't think they'll be uncrushed anytime soon. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to find a corner and cry.

*Runs off sobbing*
  • seher;414004 said:
    I read RAnthonyMahan's post as "I know they'll never do SB for PSN", that's what I was referring to. Sorry to crush your hopes but we are not working on a Season 2.
    D'aww. Does this at least confirm it's coming to the PS3, though?
Add Comment