141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • meelWORM;41603 said:
    When you print that out at 100%, it will be exactly the size you need.

Regardless of the program? I know that the whole image fits onto a normal size of paper but do most printers print that close to the edge?
  • xChri5x;41605 said:
    Regardless of the program? I know that the whole image fits onto a normal size of paper but do most printers print that close to the edge?
    Mine doesn't, but the Cannon at my design school does. Hell, it can print magazines on industry-grade glossy paper too!:D
  • xChri5x;41605 said:
    The size at which an image is to be printed is stored in the file itself (as the dpi - dots per inch - value).

And DVD-covers aren't that big... I guess there's no printer that has a problem with printing at that size, since after all there's about half an inch space towards the edges of the paper on each side.
  • But where did you people get the SNM-S1 font, the one with which it's written "Hit The Road", on the edge?
  • I don't think that's the same font. But if it is I believe I was told that the Sam & Max font is already a pre-existing font
  • xChri5x;41651 said:
    I don't think that's the same font. But if it is I believe I was told that the Sam & Max font is already a pre-existing font

I think it was an existing font that was edited to Steve's requirements.
  • but it's also not a free font, or at least, I have yet to find anywhere free.

It's called Square Meal.
  • Silly Bob;41667 said:
    but it's also not a free font, or at least, I have yet to find anywhere free.

It's called Square Meal.

Jake posted the link to the site you could buy it somewhere.
  • It was part of a "Country Picnic" pack of fonts, IIRC.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Fontdiner.com

The font for episode titles, etc in Season One was "Square Meal." The font for "Sam & Max" is based on "Motel King," but for the official Sam & Max game logo itself, Steve Purcell did some tweaks to the lettering by hand to make it a bit more stylish.
Add Comment