User Avatar Image

Sign for Bone 3!

posted by Guybrush Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 21.9K users
It's time to get serious - that's right, an online petition! :D Sign here to try and get Telltale to start work on a third Bone game!
225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • JK1985;42897 said:
    me too :D
    me too. signed
  • guybrush threepwood;42679 said:
    it's time to get serious - that's right, an online petition! :d sign here to try and get telltale to start work on a third bone game!
    sign it nnnnnnnnnooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Definately signed! It's the fact that it's not continued so far that's made me less keen on getting the second if it's not going to continue! =( It's such a brilliant novel so it'd be a shame to miss out on it!
  • My children certainly liked the first two.... but if I was honest... I can do without.
  • I signed, I enjoyed what I read of the comics as well as the first episode. Stupid, stupid rat creatures!
  • Guybrush Threepwood;42679 said:
    It's time to get serious - that's right, an online petition! :D Sign here to try and get Telltale to start work on a third Bone game!
    Although I think I'll buy the complete graphic novel of Bone, the game demos did interest me enough in Bone to actually care enough to think about cracking the book open (I know it's beautiful art and skillful story telling, but I'm a man of limited finances - er, interests...). I am however curious as to why it doesn't seem a third bone game has been considered or completed. Maybe sells were bad?
  • CartoonistWill;422841 said:
    Although I think I'll buy the complete graphic novel of Bone, the game demos did interest me enough in Bone to actually care enough to think about cracking the book open (I know it's beautiful art and skillful story telling, but I'm a man of limited finances - er, interests...). I am however curious as to why it doesn't seem a third bone game has been considered or completed. Maybe sells were bad?
    To further explain myself, I would definitely buy the Bone games. And book. If I could just get a full-time job.
  • I will /sign.
    I still have the 2nd episode to play, though I have only recently started playing the bone games.

Anyway what is the current situation.?
    Have telltale not ruled out a 3rd episode?
    A long time has passed since the 2nd episode was released.
Add Comment