141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Huh, well I'm having problems printing out the covers. When I right click and print and the photo printing wizard comes up the two best options are Full Page Fax print or Full Page Photo print. One rotates and centers it while the other crops and rotates. Neither of those look right. When I go into Photoshop and try to print I get an error saying the image is two big for the paper and there will be some clipping. When I click on print preview the area it wants to print is a blown up blurry portion of the cover spine.

So uh.....any tips? :confused:
  • I'd use a dvd cover printing program. Nero has one, and there are some free ones online
  • Thanks Laserschwert, I was looking for something like that. =D
  • Drat it all! Even with UnderCoverXP stuff is getting cut off. :( I guess I'm going to have to go look for some bigger sized paper.

8.5x11 thou hast failed me.....time for you to die. *holds up lighter and flicks it on*
  • Better look for a new printer...
  • Or you could take it to Kinkos when you are desparate enough to spend money on the prints.
  • But wouldn't they think it's copyright infringement? I can't see a business letting people print off DVD covers of games
  • tobar;41845 said:
    Drat it all! Even with UnderCoverXP stuff is getting cut off. :( I guess I'm going to have to go look for some bigger sized paper.

8.5x11 thou hast failed me.....time for you to die. *holds up lighter and flicks it on*
    One thing I've been doing is, I brighten the image by about 20% then print it with the paper set type the borderless 8.5x11, I brighten it because most printers will think that setting is photo paper and it will use more ink making the image darker. Just set the papers borders to all 0s, and I've been getting the best results printing at 99% size instead of 100.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Kinkos will let you sign into a computer and print off a color 11"x17" page and leave without making eye contact with an employee :) I every morning at PAX in the Kinkos next to the convention center, printing off a zillion signs, and only bugged a guy the first day.
Add Comment