User Avatar Image

Just bought BTTF Game for $19.95..WOOOHOO

posted by sethf11 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
I couldnt take it any longer and I just bought the whole game. I finished watching the Trilogy today and I just had to order it. I need to know what happens. Ive been waiting for a BTTF game for a long long time. Especically after the BTTF Nintendo and BTTF2 games were so bad!
Anyways, I got the game for $19.95 by following a link off the BTTF Facebook game. WOOOOOHOOOO.. I cant wait for Dec 22nd now!!
240 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I paid $ 24.95 for the game... strange.
  • sethf11;419520 said:
    I got the game for $19.95 by following a link off the BTTF Facebook game. WOOOOOHOOOO.
    Didn't you just buy the CARD game by accident, thinking it was the videogame?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    That seems to be the only possible explanation, sorry seth! :(
  • Carlos85G;419545 said:
    Didn't you just buy the CARD game by accident, thinking it was the videogame?
    No, i just bough the whole game. All 5 episodes with serial number. It gave me an extra $5 off. I did not get the card game. I got the full BTTF game with Puzzle Agent (for free) as my order for $19.95
  • Nope. He's right.

Today's it's $19.95, as I just bought it for that price.
    http://www.telltalegames.com/bttfint
  • Did you happen to accidentally make a pact with the devil?
  • sethf11;419553 said:
    No, i just bough the whole game. All 5 episodes with serial number. It gave me an extra $5 off. I did not get the card game. I got the full BTTF game with Puzzle Agent (for free) as my order for $19.95
    Then I would say good for you. :)
    Seems like you made a real good deal.
  • i just checked it again. I wish i knew how to take a screen shot to post it up. Just go to Facebook. Play the game "Back to the Future : Blitz through Time" and on the top of the game there is a banner that says.

"BACK TO THE FUTURE THE GAME"
    Starts December 22, 2010
    PRE-ORDER TODAY FOR $19.95
    YOU SAVE $5.00

All of that is in picture format though.

Click on the top banner on top of the BTTF Blitz Game. It takes you to telltalegames website. There is a pop up screen. Click on "BUY NOW"
    it puts it in your cart. Valued at $24.95 but you get it for $19.95..

I HIT THE JACKPOT!!
  • This is kinda unfair.. Where is Alan to explain things now about this one. >.>

Still cant wait to play on Dec 22nd tho.
  • Silverwolfpet;419567 said:
    Did you happen to accidentally make a pact with the devil?

I almost did that once... but I decided I really didn't need a candy bar THAT bad.

Also welcome to the boards... stick around we have a good time here.

As for it being "fair" I would have paid over $30..... so MUAAHAHAHAHA.... TTG didnt get all the money they could have.
Add Comment