User Avatar Image

The BTTF + Card Game offer is not working.

posted by monkeymovies on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Hey guys. Just letting you know that the card game has not been made free with the BTTF game in the cart. Just letting you know in case you start getting a lot of people bringing this up.
:)

If it makes any difference, this is the second time of me getting BTTF, and I want to give it as a gift, so I don't know if that makes any difference in terms of how the offer works. Thanks!
:)
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • boxcutter3005;412728 said:
    will I get a refund on my order of both the card game and the preoreder, or should i cancel and order the set again?
    Just email me with your order number and I will add the card game. [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email]
  • hey guys is the BTTF + card game value count as free shipping? Breakdown BTTF 24.95 + card game 19.95 + puzzle agent 9.95?

Reason i ask is i have all the monkey island games and sam and max. But have never bought the boxes as the cost of shipping would be high to Singapore. If this deal is >50 its finally my chance to order with free internaitonal shipping. But i worry if its recognized as 24.95..and only AFTER THE ORDER IS PROCESSED if i find out that i have to pay shipping for ALL THE BOXES...i will hurt my wallet.

Anyone can help me clear this up? Is BTTF offer today >50 and entitled to free shipping?
  • Amy Lukima;412924 said:
    Just email me with your order number and I will add the card game. [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email]
    Thanks for the help!
  • hk_ben;412392 said:
    i want to buy it
    what can i do?

it's now 12:00 pm in HK!
    I need to sleep!
    No time!
    :(:(:(:(:(
    So sad!!
    I can't buy it last night!
    and you fix it when i sleep!!
    I can't buy it when i go to school!!
    You finish the offer before i come home!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:
  • Alan Johnson;412921 said:
    This was a one day special offer.
    Even so, it's good business sense to at least offer the bonus to people who pre-ordered a month prior who ask to receive it on the day of the sale, without making them jump through the hoops of re-ordering it and canceling our initial order etc.

I can't even think of a single retailer that WOULDN'T let you bring your receipt in during a sale for something you've bought recently in order to receive the sale price/bonus items, as the percentage of people who take advantage of something like that is fairly small in the first place, and it just serves to build good will between customer and merchant, whereas telling a customer "LOL, TOO BAD, YOU JUST PAID MORE AND GOT LESS A WEEK AGO" has the opposite effect.

All that said, I don't think anyone has a right to be angry about this deal, because the terms of their sales contract upon their initial purchase were quite clear as to what they would receive and they felt it was worth the money, etc.
  • hk_ben;412966 said:
    So sad!!
    I can't buy it last night!
    and you fix it when i sleep!!
    I can't buy it when i go to school!!
    You finish the offer before i come home!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:
    i got the coupon code of my ipod record!!(i add the offer in my cart but i don't have time to buy it . So i got the coupon code)
    Can i use it?
  • SHODANFreeman;412997 said:
    Even so, it's good business sense to at least offer the bonus to people who pre-ordered a month prior who ask to receive it on the day of the sale, without making them jump through the hoops of re-ordering it and canceling our initial order etc.

I can't even think of a single retailer that WOULDN'T let you bring your receipt in during a sale for something you've bought recently in order to receive the sale price/bonus items, as the percentage of people who take advantage of something like that is fairly small in the first place, and it just serves to build good will between customer and merchant, whereas telling a customer "LOL, TOO BAD, YOU JUST PAID MORE AND GOT LESS A WEEK AGO" has the opposite effect.
    This is exactly the point behind all of hard feelings of early pre-orderers about
    this promo.
  • Well, I still don't have news about my free BTTF card game, I wrote in this forum and wrote to the support by email, but still no answer.
    How did you do guys to get your free card game ?
  • DisizDream;419389 said:
    Well, I still don't have news about my free BTTF card game, I wrote in this forum and wrote to the support by email, but still no answer.
    I haven't get it either, the card game seems to be backordered, but TTG says that may have a new stock of card games by the end of the week.

You can check this thread ;)
  • DisizDream;419389 said:
    Well, I still don't have news about my free BTTF card game, I wrote in this forum and wrote to the support by email, but still no answer.
    What is your ticket number?
This discussion has been closed.