User Avatar Image

Spoilers In This Thread: Lines You Liked

posted by Teliko on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
"I'm not holding Pokemon cards over here."

Surprise reference I didn't see coming. Any other good lines people have heard?
107 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I had to pause the game for this, but I found a destroy all humans reference. When strong bad asks for hot russian spys from the heavy, he mentions a spy named natayla. That was a main character in destroy all humans 2, and a minor one in big willy unleashed.
  • Then again, if you asked me to give out 5 Russian female names, Natalya would be one of the ones that come to mind. Two of the others would be Sasha and Natascha.
  • Katana;415325 said:
    Then again, if you asked me to give out 5 Russian female names, Natalya would be one of the ones that come to mind. Two of the others would be Sasha and Natascha.
    True but I immediatly thought of destroy all humans.
  • My favourite was when Tycho asked Max about what happened during Chariots of the Dogs, and he starts to tell him about the whole Boscow thing, only for him to interrupt and say he meant whether or not anything happened between him and Momma Bosco.

    Tycho: Maybe while Sam was in the time machine? ...you can tell me. I'll put it in the vault...deep in the vault.
    Max: (absolutely scandalized) Are you asking me if I ever schtupped Momma Bosco?
    Tycho: ...never mind.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Player_2;419139 said:
    My favourite was when Tycho asked Max about what happened during Chariots of the Dogs, and he starts to tell him about the whole Boscow thing, only for him to interrupt and say he meant whether or not anything happened between him and Momma Bosco.

    Tycho: Maybe while Sam was in the time machine? ...you can tell me. I'll put it in the vault...deep in the vault.
    Max: (absolutely scandalized) Are you asking me if I ever schtupped Momma Bosco?
    Tycho: ...never mind.
    that line felt like asking if that rumor that me an her were dating was true (still not true)
  • I just wanted to say Max's lines are 300% more hilarious when he's a skeleton :D
  • crfh;419307 said:
    I just wanted to say Max's lines are 300% more hilarious when he's a skeleton :D
    Id ask how but Im guessing its a table so...
    Which table.
  • The "Max and Crossbones" one
  • crfh;419675 said:
    The "Max and Crossbones" one
    Hmm dont have that one yet. Ill see if I can unlock it soon.
  • I got mine after I won 17 tournaments
Add Comment