User Avatar Image

PSN and Mac Confirmed!

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
http://mixnmojo.com/news/Strong-Bad-is-cool-with-the-PS3-and-Mac
Telltale tells us Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is heading to PSN (December 21st) and Mac (soon!). That's great, really, as it's now available for pretty much every major gaming platform.

Other than the 360 that is.

And not to get too Tingler here, but it'd be nice to see TTG release some more games for that platform too. I'd buy 'em!
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • nickman317;416373 said:
    Ooh! Sorry X-box, but THIS attactive game is going to the PS3.

Oh, and on a lower note. Could you put Wallace and Gromit on PS3 too?
    I don't think Telltale has the Wallace and Gromit license anymore.

If they do, though, I second this!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    RAnthonyMahan;415477 said:
    Also, I noticed something about the blog announcement.

If you hadn't already heard, the diminutive yet tough as nails Strong Bad is giving his beloved Compé a break as Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is headed to the PlayStation Network this month!

Is this some sort of subtle joke, Alan? Because Strong Bad has been giving his beloved Compé a break for well over a year now. :(
    It just meant that Strong Bad is taking a break from the PC (his Compé) to play PlayStation 3.

It would be really fun if the Brothers chaps made a PSN SBCG4AP ad like the Wiiware ones, but I doubt that's going to happen.
  • seher;415295 said:
    Nope.

I'm producing all of the SB conversion projects, Mac is indeed coming and I can neither confirm nor deny any other platforms after that.
    SBCG4AP on the n-gage please.
  • ThatoneJeff;418626 said:
    SBCG4AP on the n-gage please.
    Screw that! Virtual Boy! You still haven't brought Tales of Monkey Island to it like you promised!
  • They should be bringing it to the Phillips CD-I.
  • Today's the dayyyyyyy!
    Has anyone bought this yet? How does it play?

:)
  • monkeymovies;423095 said:
    Today's the dayyyyyyy!

Just got it. It plays great! The controls could get some getting used to but that's all fixed in the Tutorial.
  • I would buy it, but Europe don´t have it. Any info about Europe?
  • monkeymovies;423095 said:
    Today's the dayyyyyyy!

i played the demo on PS3 and holy @#$@#$ the graphics are HD !!!! ish and alot cartoony in HD !!! awesome =) im gonna buy it soon after i get BTTF :D
  • if i already bought SBCG4AP on PC is there a way i can download it for the PlayStation Network by redeeming codes or something?????????????
Add Comment