User Avatar Image

TF2 Item Trading Thread

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.9K users
We've been getting a few people coming in to offer Team Fortress 2 item trades on this board.

To keep it from spamming the boards, I'm going to close all the item trading threads, and ask that all trading talk be contained in this thread.

Thanks, guys!
152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So, depressingly, i.. got scammed. no, i will not go into details because it is sorta my fault.
    So, i begrudgingly come here to ask a favor of anyone who is willing to trade me a Max Hat. I don't have many items though, but I'll do what i can. the name's Awesome74.
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/Awesome74 Take your pick. Anything but the festive crate, please.
  • well if you got scammed report to the support and you might get the hat back.
  • Everyone with a Max Head; either keep it forever (like a golden ticket) or sell it for as much as you can. Don't give it up for anything. People pay good money for "the bunny head" as they so call it. I wasted my Max head on some vintage goggles...

And if you really must give it away, gift it, so it has your name on it forever.
  • Hi Im really looking for as many max heads as I can get and am offering 40$ a head or 70$ for the max set! (V. Lugermorph, Max Head, Big Kill)
  • I don't believe you'd pay real money for them... aren't you a scammer?
  • Varrok;421822 said:
    I don't believe you'd pay real money for them... aren't you a scammer?
    He's not, a friend of his directed him to me, and I directed him to here.
  • Varrok;421822 said:
    I don't believe you'd pay real money for them... aren't you a scammer?
    Don't do it, he bought a max's head off someone and sold it for 110+ dollars on SourceOP.
  • How does Telltale feel about people selling promotional items for more money then the game was worth?
  • PSI Guy;421983 said:
    How does Telltale feel about people selling promotional items for more money then the game was worth?
    They prob are a little ticked, I mean if they created a new tf2 item which can be from any series of theirs, and just charged for it, they would be rich.
  • I hate double posting, but I also hate double quoting
    MadMonkey119;421792 said:
    Hi Im really looking for as many max heads as I can get and am offering 40$ a head or 70$ for the max set! (V. Lugermorph, Max Head, Big Kill)
    Wow $70 for a freaking pair of polygons. You prob dont care since you call it the max set. It is the sam and max set, no one cares about sam since he didnt have a tf2 hat.
Add Comment