User Avatar Image

Steam discussion - merged threads

posted by The Gentleman on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users
Can we bet on a Steam version of these games?
208 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Strayth;422372 said:
    Oh god "gogeta" you're starting to get annoying.

    If you have questions go to the "FAQ" thread, and stop bashing the 360/saying how the ps3 is amazing, it's only gonna create a console war vibe and we don't want that ...
    sorry i didn't mean to start a console war =P
    btw im not annoying
  • Will I get an exclusive TF2 DeLorean and BTTF hat?
  • But can anyone confirm a date for it to be released on Steam. Come on Tell Tale Games Staff.
  • Chappps;422509 said:
    But can anyone confirm a date for it to be released on Steam. Come on Tell Tale Games Staff.
    Day of release.
  • Thank you Alan. You are now #1 favorite person on my list.
  • I know this is prehaps, a bit cheeky but we will be able to activate our Game-Key purchased through TTG store on Steam? I'm asking as I wasn't sure of the release date on Steam and wanted to play BTTF on release day.
  • Y2Zero;422460 said:
    Will I get an exclusive TF2 DeLorean and BTTF hat?
    Sadly not, it's that kind of thing that actually puts me off TF2, you just get servers filled with people who are only playing to show off their new collectable item and call everyone else a fag for not having one.

    I rarely ever came across a decent playing server on TF2.
  • Cerwym;422558 said:
    I know this is prehaps, a bit cheeky but we will be able to activate our Game-Key purchased through TTG store on Steam? I'm asking as I wasn't sure of the release date on Steam and wanted to play BTTF on release day.
    Not cheeky at all!

    Right now there are no plans to offer an activation path to activate a TTG purchased version of Back to the Future on Steam.
  • Since it is coming out on release day it doesnt really matter. I can suffer through a 24 hour delay to have it through Steam. Will just have to make a personal donation to Michael J Fox's charity.
  • GeorgeC;422562 said:
    Sadly not, it's that kind of thing that actually puts me off TF2, you just get servers filled with people who are only playing to show off their new collectable item and call everyone else a fag for not having one.

    I rarely ever came across a decent playing server on TF2.
    I know. That's why I jumped ship over to Tripwire and TellTale.
Add Comment