User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.6K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

This is me last month, defying the laws of gravity.

In the end, gravity won.
  • this is me after I cut myself shaving for work..... Yes.... Yes I do work for Cyberdyne Systems.

• Secret Fawful;418494 said:
    Why hello there incredibly handsome LeChuck's Revenge Guybrush. Also is it just me or does JedExodus look like Sam Rockwell but less happy?
    He does look like Guybrush doesn't he, how's a guy supposed to compete with that on this forum! :p

And it's not easy being JedEx ya know, I gotta come up with those TF2 event names for the Steam group and stuff. The weight of the world is on my shoulders dammit!!
  • tbm1986;418991 said:
    Thanks. Your being (legally) blind isn't guessable from your photos. I think you're cute too. Now I will get shot for flirting. (Having said that, Avistew is still alive...)
    Yes, but they've locked me in a basement. Help! I want to escape! Come and free me! I'm in California!
  • Avistew;422673 said:
    Yes, but they've locked me in a basement. Help! I want to escape! Come and free me! I'm in California!
    I never got how the Telltale team feel about you. Are they amused, creeped out or apathetic? Jake's probably scared you'll do a plushie of him, complete with his tattoo/birthmark/whatever that nobody else knows about! I reckon you should do one and send it in anyway, come to think of it! :D Jake's head should be easy after Sam.

Edit: Shit, that's more off-topic than I planned. Erm...*tries unsuccessfully to get back on track* I'd like to free you but I fear I may be spotted on the way...by your husband...
  • tbm1986;422708 said:
    I never got how the Telltale team feel about you. Are they amused, creeped out or apathetic?
    Yes.
  • Avistew;423440 said:
    Yes.
    Grr, politicians...
  • tbm1986;423454 said:
    Grr, politicians...
    Speaking of politicians... Say, Avi, did you take the Machiavelli test?
  • Comrade Pants;426662 said:
    Speaking of politicians... Say, Avi, did you take the Machiavelli test?
    No, I was lazy about it. But I'd probably score very low, I'm terrible at lying and stuff like that.
Add Comment