User Avatar Image

Thank you Telltale!

posted by TomLoke on - last edited - Viewed by 6.1K users
This is my first time playing a telltale game, and I'm excited that it's going to be Back to the Future. Really hope to enjoy it today!

Don't really care if it's not released "on time" because hey, I have my own responsibilities so it's okay if I have to wait a few more hours or so. :)
119 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes. Also, considering all the hate going on right now regarding release dates, time zones, platforms, and other such related topics, it should be said that you guys are doing a great job and the majority of us here appreciate it. Rock on.
  • All the best TellTale, I know its gonna be a huge success for you. :)
  • Welcome Tom, and your sane post.......Hope you enjoy the game.
  • TomLoke;424411 said:
    This is my first time playing a telltale game, and I'm excited that it's going to be Back to the Future. Really hope to enjoy it today!

Don't really care if it's not released "on time" because hey, I have my own responsibilities so it's okay if I have to wait a few more hours or so. :)
    Oh good a decent new user.
    If it is like any of telltales other games, you wont be dissapointed.
    If it is like poker night in terms of bugs.
    Im leaving the forums for a few weeks.
  • True That!!
    Im super stoked for this!, and the delays just mean im actually getting SOME work done at the office before i lock the door, DL the game, and spend my day ignoring calls and embarking on a journey through time :D
  • lokiramos;424424 said:
    True That!!
    Im super stoked for this!, and the delays just mean im actually getting SOME work done at the office before i lock the door, DL the game, and spend my day ignoring calls and embarking on a journey through time :D
    Yep I am going to...
    God I have to go see my family for the day.
    Damn it.
  • Another first post from me in anticipation. Yes I'm frantically refreshing the page. Yes I've tried to guess the URL. Yes I've looked at the CDN but I've not downloaded it and I'm fine with that :)

I'm a huge BTTF fan (see http://chri.sr/3jAY) but a first-time telltale player. Can't wait for this guys. Congrats on what I've seen and good luck with the launch!
  • Finally, a newcomer who isn't a troll!
  • A big thank you from me as well! I have been playing Telltale Games for about 18 months now, and they've bought back all my favourites - Monkey Island, Sam & Max and now Back to the Future. The games are the best I've ever played, and no other games company that I know of give you the fan interaction and offers that they do. Long may it continue!
Add Comment