User Avatar Image

TF2 Item Trading Thread

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.9K users
We've been getting a few people coming in to offer Team Fortress 2 item trades on this board.

To keep it from spamming the boards, I'm going to close all the item trading threads, and ask that all trading talk be contained in this thread.

Thanks, guys!
152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • At least he didn't call it the bunny hat or the Sam hat. My friend gets pretty ticked off when people do that.

Also, I'd love to try all the new weapons and trade for them, but TF2 refuses to even start on my compute ever since the Australian Christmas update. I am very sad about this.
  • PSI Guy;422293 said:
    At least he didn't call it the bunny hat or the Sam hat. My friend gets pretty ticked off when people do that.

Also, I'd love to try all the new weapons and trade for them, but TF2 refuses to even start on my compute ever since the Australian Christmas update. I am very sad about this.
    Better than my computer which starts up every 10 freakin trys.
    And is more prone to gravity than a guy falling off of a cliff.
    I swear my laptop is suicidal.
  • Looking for Unusual Le Party Phantom w/Burning Fire effect
  • redm;423761 said:
    Looking for Unusual Le Party Phantom w/Burning Fire effect
    Party Phantom is the rarest unusual. Do you have any idea how much they are worth? Especially with such a good effect.
  • Kaiser Alexander;415919 said:
    hello folks,

i fell in love with the severed head and would really love to have one on my spy.

i would give you half life 2 on steam for it and probably something else additionally aswell

if you are interested,i would be glad if you contacted me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KaiserAlexander

ps. the poker game was awesome :)
    update,willing to give you an unused aion cd-key(basically aion including the 30 day free gametime) for max head
  • The Gentleman;427566 said:
    Party Phantom is the rarest unusual. Do you have any idea how much they are worth? Especially with such a good effect.
    update: I'm not looking for one anymore my unusual blighted beak w/sunbeams looks pretty good w/maxes severed head :cool:
  • Tradeing my Medic mask (not the halloween one) for a blighted beak.
  • Hi,

I have the following offer:
    - Gentle Manne's Service Medal Nr. 7171 (even though it is 4-digit, it is a cool, easy to remember number),
    - Bill's hat,
    - Vintage Hustler's Hallmar,
    - Vintage Ze Goggles,
    - Vintage Hotrod,
    - Lumbricus Lid,
    - Le Party Phantom,
    - Physician's Procedure Mask,
    - Vintage Killing Floor set (Facade and Scarf),

for Max's head or good unusual (not interested in Flies (except Beak with Flies), Confetti, or TF2 Logo effects).

Note: I am not interested in (non-)vintage hats, metal, keys, or other unrelated offers.

Current offers:
    - Buckaroos hat with Searing Plasma;
    - Unusual Black Magistrate's Mullet w/Vivid Plasma,
    - Rag with Ghosts,
    - Mongolian with Purple Energy.

Add me on Steam to discuss or trade:
    My Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005708725/
  • ur in the wrong place pal
  • TF2 item trading thread.

It's the right place. Just the thread is in the wrong section.
Add Comment