User Avatar Image

Hit the pipe?

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 7.9K users
I can't manage to do it to get the "soup" to roll down. I have been trying this puzzle for over an hour and I'm assuming a bad puzzle design, but I really need to do this.
76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hanglyman;427728 said:
    walked around the corner to Emmett and waited
    I think you actually have to talk to Emmett to trigger the scene, if I remember correctly.
  • im not sure if it triggers the scene to happen, but yes, thats what i thought, too. talk to him and talk about this whole alcohol stuff and so on.
  • markeres;427889 said:
    I think you actually have to talk to Emmett to trigger the scene, if I remember correctly.
    Tried that too. Still no luck. I'll try playing a new game and see if it happens again, I guess.
  • I've waited for 5 minutes right next to the kitchen door to trigger the scene.
  • Sp1ke;427945 said:
    I've waited for 5 minutes right next to the kitchen door to trigger the scene.
    did this work?

I am not getting the scene where the cart with moonshine gets lowered to the basement, so I do not know what CueBall is hitting the pipe with. Is there something I need to grab to hit the pipe, or are people just clicking on it?
  • I don't know if this was the reason, but there was another option for who Ms. Strickland was to deliver soup to; Asylum. Once I did this and walked back and forth around the phone in the soup kitchen, it cut to the scene.
  • I had the same issue earlier, but I pushed past young Emmit, and it triggered the cut-scene with the pipe. This might work for you.
  • I've played twice. The first time the scene triggered after Edna had come in, the second time it triggered as soon as I'd walked round the corner.
  • Can we at least acknowledge that this thread is titled "hit the pipe" and not a single person has made a drug joke or a skateboarding joke.... impressive.
  • drugs? skateboarding? maybe its because i translate "hit the pipe" a bit wrong, but imho it also could mean that marty does something.... really.... disturbing.... to that special pipe..........
Add Comment