User Avatar Image

PC Collector's Disc / DVD suggestions & questions

posted by prizna on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
I know its a bit early for this but I thought it would be a good idea to say what sort of bonus content we would like to see on the DVD.

I for one would like to see some of the voice acting sessions.
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • it would be funny to tease the people who want this to be a BTTF clone.. by having Marty say something like "I cant just steal a car and go shooting up the city"
  • Irishmile;428182 said:
    it would be funny to tease the people who want this to be a BTTF clone.. by having Marty say something like "I cant just steal a car and go shooting up the city"
    I think you mean GTA not BTTF. It already is BTTF
  • yeah, he could say stuff like "i really should not shoot him. i dont wanna mess up his timeline", lol :D
  • So, im unfamiliar with Telltales "Collectors" DVDs so im here asking, what exactly does it include expect the game ofcourse? I'm REALLY hoping for some physical goodies since i like that sort of stuff like,posters,a small marty bust (you pay extra), autographed CDs? So? Tell me!:p
  • I haven't gotten their most recent DVD yet (Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse), but many have said that it's their best DVD yet.

I have the Tales of Monkey Island DVD, which contains 35-45 minute commentaries on each episode and a LOT of concept art. I thought it was a great DVD, though it is not regarded as one of the better ones on this forum, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what the rest of the DVD's are like, and BTTF.

I think at the moment, we can at least expect concept art and commentaries.
  • Ok ok. I really hope you will get a poster or something similiar!
  • i want a collectors edition, just like they did with tales of monkey island (if youre not familiar with that, just have a look at the store and compare the normal dvd-edition and teh collectors edition). i'll pay extra, no problem
  • 8. Create a 4th movie using BTTF : Game cutscenes
  • Cyphox;428380 said:
    i want a collectors edition, just like they did with tales of monkey island (if youre not familiar with that, just have a look at the store and compare the normal dvd-edition and teh collectors edition). i'll pay extra, no problem
    Yes that looks great! I will also pay extra!! If they do this, they should add something from each time period. 1931,2015 etc etc.
  • Terpor;428392 said:
    8. Create a 4th movie using BTTF : Game cutscenes
    This. Very much, this.
Add Comment