User Avatar Image

Savegame troubles (merged threads)

posted by saxysousy on - last edited - Viewed by 12.3K users
How do you save the game if you don't want to play it all at once?

BTW, I LOOOVE it so far. Thank you Telltale for making this game!
168 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ha ha ha kevin_mask , sure is a calm guy....
    anyways yes its due to the reason that the game is pirated that a save isnt possible, no argument there...
  • well, it would not be "logical", but it would be nice if the game asks you if you wanna save before exiting the game.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    stemot;429994 said:
    If it had been a legal version you would have been able to save your game.
    stemot, please stop accusing everyone with this problem of piracy. Although I didn't have the same issue, the save system was incredibly buggy on my brother's Mac, so there IS something wrong with it. We really can't be sure at this time.

However, everyone in here admitting to have downloaded a crack or crackfix is_in_trouble. How stupid is it to admit this in an OFFICIAL FORUM?
  • Vainamoinen;430263 said:
    stemot, please stop accusing everyone with this problem of piracy. Although I didn't have the same issue, the save system was incredibly buggy on my brother's Mac, so there IS something wrong with it. We really can't be sure at this time.

However, everyone in here admitting to have downloaded a crack or crackfix is_in_trouble. How stupid is it to admit this in an OFFICIAL FORUM?
    We don't support piracy in anyway on this forum, whether it's a Telltale Product or not. Giving or asking for instructions concerning piracy will get your entire account banned going forward.
  • stemot;430005 said:
    Here's an idea, stop using the cracked version.

It's not a bug, it's a DRM feature. You're running an illegal version of the game.
    That thought occurred to me after noticing that more than one person seemed to be having an issue losing their "game" in the same spot. Just wasn't making sense.

If you people have indeed downloaded an illegal version, and then you're coming on the OFFICIAL forum of the game maker to request a fix for it, that's beyond ridiculous. :rolleyes:
  • hey guys..i bought the game..and i downloaded 20x till i finally got it working. i shut my wi fi off and it now works..i am having the problem saving my mac game..can you please help..i got a offline key for my pc which i tried working it as well.
  • I remember like that. It didn't save on exit?
  • Thanks for the answer. That was the easy part. But where are the saves on a Mac? In Documents there's no trace of them.
Add Comment