User Avatar Image

Episode 6: The Ride

posted by TobWen on - last edited - Viewed by 5.4K users
Dear Telltale-Games-Team,

*please* release a 6th episode with a driving- and flightsimulator for the DeLorean.

Many of us would like to drive or fly around with the DMC-12.
There have been several user-mods for GTA, Testdriver and other games.

Come on, give us the official ride ;-)

Best regards,
Tobias

ps: Sorry for the lurid title...
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dear Telltale,

Please include world peace in the next episode of BTTF.

And the cure to cancer in Sam and Max would be great too.
  • ThatoneJeff;431643 said:
    Dear Telltale,

Please include world peace in the next episode of BTTF.

And the cure to cancer in Sam and Max would be great too.
    Oh, and, Susan Coffey. They both must have Susan Coffey. Not in the game, but more like when I download the next BTTF episode, ZING, she's here. I want this. Make it happen Telltale or you eat babies.
  • Falanca;431645 said:
    Make it happen Telltale or you eat babies.
    Is that some sort of weird threat? Will you be holding Telltale down and forcing babies down its throat, or are you just going to secretly slip one or two into its lunch when it's not looking? Or is this like a playground dare, where everyone will be standing around chanting "Eat Them! Eat Them!" and Telltale will have to chow down in front of the whole class or else lose face?

And what are you going to do if it turns out that Telltale actually likes eating babies and does it all the time?
  • Cyphox;431464 said:
    i would love a "the ride" simulation game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFpCyDnbSu4
  • LuigiHann;431733 said:
    After watching that, I will never again complain about Kid Beyond as Biff: "Are you OK? What are you DOING? YEAH!"
  • It's on the BTTF Bluray Trilogy. You get to chase Biff through time.
  • markeres;431741 said:
    After watching that, I will never again complain about Kid Beyond as Biff: "Are you OK? What are you DOING? YEAH!"
    "Hey what's up!?" Yeah, definite new appreciation for Kid Beyond's Biff.
  • Jota;431728 said:
    Is that some sort of weird threat? Will you be holding Telltale down and forcing babies down its throat, or are you just going to secretly slip one or two into its lunch when it's not looking? Or is this like a playground dare, where everyone will be standing around chanting "Eat Them! Eat Them!" and Telltale will have to chow down in front of the whole class or else lose face?

And what are you going to do if it turns out that Telltale actually likes eating babies and does it all the time?
    That's a really good point actually. I was saying it like if they don't do it, they would have the social mark of someone/some group that eats babies. Not like I would serve and feed them babies... In case, they don't want to...
  • Dear telltale remake sbcg4ap as homestar.
    And you know what, how come rather dashing is the only playable forum member. Maybe I want to play a Falanca or Stlouisribs, or me.
    EDIT: Dang it we quit those jokes.
  • Gman5852;431927 said:
    Dang it we quit those jokes.
    Being late to the party is considered stylishly cool ;)
Add Comment