506 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The writing is good but the voices... yikes.
  • "DRIVING!"

LOL, it's funny because their voice are so silly. But the dialogue's good, and I love how they did Bosco.

Also, epic win for the MAH BOI bit at the end. XD
  • I didn't like it at all besides that there were several jokes stolen from the Yu-gi-oh abridged pilot. Wait no, whole lines.
  • I couldn't finish watching it. It's terrible. Sorry. :/
  • I shut it off as soon as Bosco started talking.
  • That was really...not good. I couldn't even watch it all the way.

Also, I get the feeling the guy who made it is one of those people who hates the Telltale episodes simply because they're not Hit the Road.
  • ...No, I couldn't watch the whole thing. :/ The guy tried, but it's honestly not that funny. I just think the guy expected more people to play along with the 'poking fun at Telltale/the first game was the best' thing. (As much fodder as the studio is, with recycling models and the like, it still does quite well. o_o; )
    RAnthonyMahan;432439 said:

Also, I get the feeling the guy who made it is one of those people who hates the Telltale episodes simply because they're not Hit the Road.
    Methinks it's BadAsp - I could be wrong.
  • 1nky;432774 said:
    Methinks it's BadAsp - I could be wrong.
    Given that he is the one who started this topic, that seems likely.
  • Okay, it's me. I only did this because I didn't appreciate being banned the first time around. I had to do this...

I know that what I may have done to several people on this forum may have been wrong... but the truth is, I don't like when some people on this forum have done wrong to me. I have feelings too, you know.

Anyway, I had to make the video because I don't think anyone has made an "abridged series" for the Sam and Max franchise. I may have stolen jokes from LittleKuriboh, but I'll try to cut down on doing that in the future. As for sound quality, I will use Audacity instead of Sound Recorder (which is what I used here).

Please don't ban me again. I really want to be here.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    that was cussey, and what dies abridged mean
Add Comment