User Avatar Image

YES, you have paid 24.95$ and now own ALL FIVE episodes.

posted by Vern Brown on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Just wondering if I preorder the game if I get all five games for the price or is it just for episode one and I have to pay for the other episodes as they are released?
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tom_1994;431785 said:
    Does anyone know if the DVD be available if you bought the game through steam?
    Generally speaking, no. The only way Telltale knows that you have bought one of their games is if you buy it directly from them. Buying through other means still gets you the downloadable games but unfortunately you're not eligible for the DVD.

I think for /one/ of their titles (ToMI or S&M:TDP, can't remember which), they managed to tie things in with Steam but considering I don't use Steam I don't really know.
  • Yea its each 24.95 for each episode. Imagine how popular that would be!! ;)
  • Molokov;431798 said:
    Generally speaking, no. The only way Telltale knows that you have bought one of their games is if you buy it directly from them. Buying through other means still gets you the downloadable games but unfortunately you're not eligible for the DVD.

I think for /one/ of their titles (ToMI or S&M:TDP, can't remember which), they managed to tie things in with Steam but considering I don't use Steam I don't really know.
    I recall it was for TDP, but it wasn't for Steam users that wanted the free DVD. It was for PC users that wanted the TF2 Max Hat. Anyone got the game from Telltale Store got the same game on their Steam account. But Steam buyers couldn't get the game on their Telltale accounts, sadly.

No, Steam customers usually can't get the DVD.
  • Falanca;431862 said:
    No, Steam customers usually can't get the DVD.
    Don't count on it changing, like, ever.
  • Darn, there I was hoping that each episode cost 24.95! That way I could feel like I was playing some elite rich person's video game.
  • Just buy it several times to regain that feeling
  • its probably a question asked many times before but still.
    i can't find anywhere if when i buy the game on Steam if i get the next episodes when they come out, so now i'm asking here to make sure!

please just answer if when i buy it now for 18,99€ will i then get episode 3,4 and 5 when they come out!

thanks in advance, Thommy
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Buying the game on Steam means you get the whole five episode season. :)
  • If you buy now you can play episode 1 and 2 now and play 3, 4 and 5 when they release. They will show up in your game list.
  • alright :) now all i have to do is talk my mom into buying it :)
    thank you very much!
Add Comment