User Avatar Image

Graphics for iPhone 4 Puzzle Agent!?

posted by richmlow on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Hi Telltale,

First, I'd like to thank you for bring Puzzle Agent over to the iPhone platform! It is always nice to see companies bring over innovative games to this iOS device. =)

I understand that it took quite a bit of work to adjust the graphics for the iPhone. Is there any chance that the Retina Display (iPhone 4, new iPod Touch) will be supported in an update to Puzzle Agent!? The iPad version of the game looks great, but the graphics on the iPhone version are not very good in comparison.

Sincerely,
richmlow
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alan Johnson;387548 said:
    WARNING: The update will render old save games un-usable since the update is essentially a new copy of the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you're not running into any graphical errors, we recommend finishing the game before updating as to not lose your game progress.
    This would have been nice to have on the app update information - I just updated my game without knowing this and now have to play through the majority of it again.
  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Alumni
    We've input this notice into the app update text. That should be the text people see via iTunes very shortly.
  • joeldee;387597 said:
    We've input this notice into the app update text. That should be the text people see via iTunes very shortly.
    This is not the case.

The info provided in update was the info on the updated graphics.

Their was no warnings at all.

I felt sorry for the people who bought Monkey island on iphone, because Lucas Arts messed that one up.

I now know how they feel. I extremely disappointed with this and i feel let down by a great developer.
  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Alumni
    Hi Phil

The advisory text on saved games wasn't live at the same time as the game update posted -- so it wasn't there when game first went live.

We submitted it shortly after the game update went live.

- Joel
  • joeldee;387627 said:
    Hi Phil

The advisory text on saved games wasn't live at the same time as the game update posted -- so it wasn't there when game first went live.

We submitted it shortly after the game update went live.

- Joel
    Cheers?????

ok soooooooooo that is that all i get?????

well thanks for customer service.
  • This spambump does remind me that the icon still looks terrible on my iPod Touch 4th gen's screen. Fortunately, it looks good on the 2nd gen :P
  • Maybe there should be a quarantine on first posts by users with a link in their signatures or profiles, similar to how there are on posts with links in them?
  • Wow, two spambots on the same thread advertising the same thing three months apart.
  • And that's not counting the auto-moderated one and two deleted ones you guys can't see. Guess they like this thread for some reason. Taking care of it.
  • GuruGuru214;476792 said:
    Guess they like this thread for some reason.
    Most likely because of the word "iPhone" in the title.
Add Comment