User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 45.8K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

pic of me yesterday

it was a silly party
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    You got a lot more class than me, Tope... I'd post the pic from last night I sent you, but don't think it would be terribly appropriate. :p
  • puzzlebox;434209 said:
    You got a lot more class than me, Tope... I'd post the pic from last night I sent you, but don't think it would be terribly appropriate. :p
    If it's a saucy one, I'd like to see it.

PM me
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    tbm1986;434213 said:
    If it's a saucy one, I'd like to see it.

PM me
    Hehe... not saucy, just a tad irresponsible. I'm a bit older than most here and lately have been feeling like I have a duty of care towards the younglings. One of these days I'll be a proper grown-up.
  • puzzlebox;434220 said:
    One of these days I'll be a proper grown-up.
    Sheesh. What's the fun in that?
  • Avistew;434305 said:
    Sheesh. What's the fun in that?
    Hear, hear!
  • I too concur. Although I'm only 16, so I don't have act like a Proper grown-up yet.
  • Giant Tope;434202 said:
    it was a silly party
    I hope you drank your darjiling pinkies up. It's the mark of a true lady
    puzzlebox;434209 said:
    Tell me about it, most photos of me involve this wild-haired thing that looks like he's hiding other people inside him waving a faeg about and usually in the middle of shouting something
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    JedExodus;434339 said:
    Tell me about it, most photos of me involve this wild-haired thing that looks like he's hiding other people inside him waving a faeg about and usually in the middle of shouting something
    You're Irish! You're supposed to look like that, it's natural.

• puzzlebox;434376 said:
    You're Irish! You're supposed to look like that, it's natural.

THIS! Jed, are you secretly Dylan Moran? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
Add Comment